Do you really need to clean a piggy's penis?

Cinnabuns Legacy

Post   » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:21 pm

Ok, well I have NO idea when I'm going to be able to get half-way decent video. We finally tracked down the digital video camera, we turned on every light in both the living and dining room, but it was still too dark. I can't believe it. My fiance's battery-gulping (seriously, they last less than an hour in that camera, even the good brands) digital camera can take decent video but there's no sound whatsoever. Right now I don't know where that is and don't have batteries for it. I'll see what I can do next week. I'm really sorry, I would think that relatively expensive digital video camera would take better video.

My fiance says he'll help me when he comes back (should be around Monday or Tuesday of next week) he'll help me with the cameras to see if we can get them to work.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:03 pm

Cavy Spirit has some good pages. Scroll down to #24 - we dubbed this little fella "Sir Scrotumus."

clairey

Post   » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:08 pm

Man, there are some really boarly boars on there! And there was I thinking Alan is generously endowed.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:28 pm

And then there is Brandilynn and the testicle receptacle.

TexCavy

Post   » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:53 pm

I'm sorry I was gone for a day and missed all this. :D What Fun! Smegma cleaning and boar glue and pirennial sacs, oh my!
My first boar Simon taught me all about all this stuff. Since then I have had a couple of boars that would get very large collections of smegma if not cleaned often enough. The first time I discovered that, I found a penis looking four times it's size with all the gunk that was on it. After that I knew frequent checkup were a must.

clairey

Post   » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:56 am

I finally got Stephen to display his wares with minimal protest. It seems a little pressure below as well as from above the penis does the trick. It was clean and he was mortified by my examination.

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:31 am

"Crotchal region" hehe.

TexCavy

Post   » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:39 pm

Is this thread PG rated enough to include in the permanent links?

jedifreac

Post   » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:54 pm

So apparently coconut oil and q-tips are also great for cleaning out human belly buttons...TMI?

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:42 pm

Ewwww. I guess I am weird, but I would much rather clean my boys' sacs than clean someone's belly button!

Brimstone
For Rocky

Post   » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:52 pm

Sorry for the slow response. I haven't had time to check back in before now. Let's see if I can answer your questions from the other night.
So do you just only go as far in with the q tip as the sac opens? Like do not bury the q-tip at all?
I actually put in in further. If you're careful and gentle it shouldn't hurt the pig too much. The sac is a much larger area than the anus, so I think it would be hard to get the q-tip (swab or cotton bud) into the actual internal parts of the pig.
Also, so when you put your thumb and finger on either side of the butt opening, do you mean on his testicles, since that is right by the sac? Or to each side OF the testicles?
I think it's sort of to each side of the of the testicles, but to the inside. Between them. I'm not really putting pressure on the testicles. More just pulling apart the skin near them.

If I have time tomorrow and we have enough light I'll try to convince my husband to help me video cleaning one of our guys. None of mine suffer from impaction at this time, so it would be just a regular maintenance cleaning. They're due for that anyway.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:09 am

Ugh. Just for the record, I just cleaned Charlie's penis, and it was VERY yucky. I'm not even sure I got it all, but I did my best, and as I'm pretty sure it hasn't been cleaned in a while it'll be an improvement anyway. He was SO good, too. He kept slouching further down my chest until he was on his back entirely, but he didn't really try to get away.

What's interesting is that he was making these little "uh! uh!" noises -- not really squeaks, more like grunts -- that seemed to be really upsetting Snickers. Snickers ran back and forth and back and forth in the cage until I put Charlie back. Maybe penis-cleaning needs to go on in a different room?

ETA: I would still LOVE a video. I think Charlie's butt looked pretty good today -- but I'm still really not sure how far I'm supposed to be looking up it. This talk of "inversion" and such freaks me out.