Wheekly Tales from the Timothy Bin Vol 6

Sidera17

Post   » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:12 pm

WHAT?!!?!?!?! This can't be! *collapse*

Tammy

Post   » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:18 pm

Sorry to say this... but... What the heck are you trying to tell us here?!!!

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:35 pm

Ben and Momo helped him over the bridge on Sunday.

I'm so very sorry. He was an incredible little man. We all felt like we knew him through your posts and stories. Larger than life. He will not be forgotten and I'm sure there will be many tears shed.

Tammy

Post   » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:39 pm

How? Why?

LainLockey

Post   » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:42 pm

I second what cavyslave8 said, your stories and photos made it feel like we really knew him without ever even meeting him. RIP Mojo *tear*
I'm so, so sorry. Things just won't be the same around here.

NoCableisSafe

Post   » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:44 pm

cavyslave8 - you are absolutely right. Mojo will never, ever be forgotten as the crazy little dumb mushroom head beauty.

I will forever remember him as being an amazing lover and a complete pussy against even baby pigs and I will never ever forget your stories of how he would "ka donk" on the plexi glass.

*hugs, hugs, hugs*

lissie

Post   » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:13 pm

RIP little Mojo. You are our little angel. You will forever be missed.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:19 pm

Yes, I'm glad Momo finally posted. This was a shock! I like to think Mojo went looking for his Lady Bug. I'm sure she met him and is now teaching him where the best corn husks and carrot tops are.

It is even a little sweeter looking at their doubles in the Cozy Sack.

Chesnutlove

Post   » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:28 pm

Oh my.. I will never forget the little confuzzled, mushroom headed, rockstarish, perky, cute, loved... need I say more? Me and Maple will always remember and love you... <3

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:43 pm

Oh no, sadness and tears here. You shared him with us in such a way that we couldn't help but love him along with you.

Sidera17

Post   » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:43 pm

Oh Mojo..... I can't believe he's gone. He was my favorite Momo pig. Rest well, sweet comfuzzled Mojo. I hope he finds lots of love at the Bridge with his girls (wait.. we're talking about Meimei and Mitzy here.....) And I hope he finds a vaccuum cleaner too. Sleep well, little Mojo. :*(

Webs
Cavies 'n Cobwebs

Post   » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:45 pm

Oh no, how tragic, so sorry Momo and Ben. Rest in peace little Shiitake Mojo Man and hope you meet up with your other Momo piggies and even little Maggie. We'll miss you little guy. :o(