Wheekly Tales from the Timothy Bin Vol 6

Barbara Osborn
Supporter from '05 - '12

Post   » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:06 pm

Just saw Momo's post on FB and came right over to GL.

Dear little Mojo, how dearly you will be missed by all of us.

You had to be the most loved pig by Momo and all of us here at GL.

It is a sad day for me also. Squirrely died suddenly today from a fast moving URI. He was one of my favorites.

We grieve together.

onetwo

Post   » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:21 pm

O' my I am heart broken. I am soo sorry for your loss. You and your guinea pigs have touched so many lives in these few years. We have all grown to love them and know them very well thanks to your fantastic pictures and stories. Everyone here totally relates to your happiness, sorrow and love of these sweet creatures. Everyone here is completely here for you through all the hard times, sad times and happy ones. We would love to share all the happy times in Mojo's sweet life. He may not have been loved and appreciated by his wives but you and (hopefully) all of us made up for it. I am sure he is happy running through the cilantro fields with everyone that has gone before him on the rainbow bridge. When you are ready to share the stories we will be here for you. My sincere condolances Momo.

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:29 pm

I am speechless.

Sunday Murphy was in a funk. I truly thought I was losing him. He perked back up late in the day and has been fine since. Maybe he felt Mojo coming to say goodbye to us. :(

Sleep well, sweet sweet Mojo. I was one of your biggest fans and will miss you very much.

Hugs for Momo and Ben.

sammianne

Post   » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:44 pm

I am so sorry Momo and Ben. Big hugs to you. Mojo knew heaven on earth in your home.

Sweet sleep, Mojo. You are missed.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:56 pm

I am so sad. Mojo was one of my favorite guinea pigs. What a personality. You did indeed bring him alive and shared him with each and every one of us. There are some guinea pigs we all wish would just live forever. You have my sympathy.

mitzi

Post   » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:13 pm

So Sorry to hear about Mojo. He was such a cutie and seemed to have such a great personality.

CavyConfusion
Cavy Slave since '05

Post   » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:38 pm

I'm sorry to hear about Mojo. With Momo's storytelling his sweet personality shined thru.

Suisan

Post   » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:50 pm

I am so very, very sorry. Take good care of yourselves as you grieve. He was a wonderful dear soul and will be missed by the GL crew. Thank you for sharing him with us.

DaCourt

Post   » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:33 am

I am so sorry. When I saw the news on Facebook I was shocked. He touched so many of us here. RIP sweet boy.

bujimo
Emma

Post   » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:44 am

It happened so fast.
Momo will posd the whole story.
I want to say Mojo was truly Mojo, all the way to the minute he left. (funny story.)
I am proud know so many people love him.
I am proud to be there when Mojo left.
This was my first time to be in the room.

The vacuum is very Mojo.
Thank you.
Now go hug your vacuums.

Princess Aurora

Post   » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:48 am

Oh dear! I came here right from the post in Facebook in disbelief but I'm afraid is true... now I just wonder like everybody else, what really happened to our little Mojo?? :-(

I'm so very sorry momo and bujimo, he was such special and loved piggie here at GL, like some had said, he will live forever in our memories, cherishing his lovely memories of the clumsy sweet piggie he was.

((((((hugs))))))

bujimo
Emma

Post   » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:49 am

No offenses.
I wonder if Mojo made arrived at the rainbow bridge yet.
My boy needed all the help in life.
I often hear Momo calling out treats: Mojo, to the left.
To your left. Mojo, the other left.