This Little Piggy Marketplace

cabaya

Post   » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:58 pm

Aw, thanks ;)

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:39 am

I ordered one of these, to see how it would work:

If everything fits in it, I'll see about pricing. I did find a discount medical supply place on eBay that offers them for around $2.50 each (cheapest I've found so far), but the shipping is $4.99.

The zippered cases were only running me $3 with no shipping.

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:21 pm

I like the nifty little handle. They are a bit pricey, aren't they?

I found Cargille, they make plastic boxes in different sizes. I don't think they have required minimums for orders. You might want to check them out. You may have already come across them though.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:19 pm

These days shipping takes such a big hunk out of mail order items. I wish it weren't so! Buying things online is so easy.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:58 pm

NEW ITEM!

The "Kitchen Cavy" refrigerator magnets that some of you voted on last week are in! These have been hand-made for me by James Grosclose (maker of the Holiday Cavy wooden ornaments and Key Cavy pigs that I sold last year):

I have a limited quantity of these to start with, and they are being offered at an introductory price of only $1.50 plus $1.00 shipping!

These really are cute -- I have 3 on my fridge at the moment. :)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:20 pm

Wow! Very inexpensive! How large are they? Very cute! I know you will get takers!

Bugs Mom

Post   » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:23 pm

I love the bottom one! Is that a little bear? I hope you have more than one of them!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:35 pm

Lynx, this gives a better idea of the size:

Bugs, yes -- he "brands" each of his creations with a little bear. Sort of his logo. :}

Bugs Mom

Post   » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:46 pm

I pm'd you through the GL mailer and got an "out of office" response. Please save me one until you get your mail.

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:30 am

I ordered two via your site, Sef (one dark hardwood and one tri-color). They are extremely cute!

BeanieBaby11

Post   » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:47 am

sef - I love those magnets! I really hope you find a case for the cavy kits, it would be great to have one of those around here. :-)