This Little Piggy Marketplace

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:43 am

BeanieBaby11 -- thanks very much for the link. That company has a soft-sided case that I really like (red, too). I contacted them this morning to see if I could order a single case (they come in quantities of 10+), they told me yes but the shipping is $8.99! Ouch! :(

BeanieBaby11

Post   » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:17 pm

Oof! Sorry about that - online shopping is so easy but shipping stinks! Well, good luck with your search, I will be on the lookout for inexpensive first aid cases!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:49 am

I know...that was disappointing (about the shipping). Oh well...the search continues.

Thanks for the magnet orders! I am boxing them up and will ship them out first thing on Monday. Bugs -- I will send you a PM to see which ones you want.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:58 am

I would think the vinyl ones would also be lighter weight for you to ship to your customers (unless you are doing Priority and the total weight is under a pound anyway). Hey, have you seen the small flat rate boxes? I think they ship for under $5.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:29 pm

sef, I placed an order for 6 magnets :) I would appreciate it if you could make sure I get 2 of those darkwood ones :)

TwoWhitePiggies

Post   » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:42 pm

Those are really adorable!

Pikatot

Post   » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:29 pm

These are so cute! And very inexpensive, indeed! I couldn't resist ordering two. I'm so excited!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:26 am

Bytxlaura -- Thanks! I'm having him make a few more of the dark piggies for me, so I'll post your order mid-week if that's okay. :)

Got your order, too, Pikatot. Thanks!!

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:53 pm

sef, anytime is fine :) Thanks!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:34 am

Thanks, Bytxlaura! I'll send you an email when they ship. :)

UPDATE: I'm going to be ordering these next week (just the empty bag; not the contents):

When I figured out the shipping for a quantity of 10, the bags really only end up being around $3.50 each -- not bad at all. I'm hoping they'll be as nice as the ones I've been using. They are almost the exact same dimensions (maybe slightly larger). And they're red, which is surprisingly hard to find in a zippered bag.

Thank you, BeanieBaby11, for finding them!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:04 am

I love red! Hope they work out for you!!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:27 pm

By the way...I'd love to get a few more testimonials on the Cavy Kits before I offer them again. ;) Thanks!