The Brooklyn Guinea Gang

camende
Supporter 08-09 & 11-13

Post   » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:41 am

I'm so sorry you lost your Lucky....definintely a Lucky piggie to have found such a great piggie mom!!

I'm waiting for Casper's story....

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:52 am

Camende, there is a lot of ground to cover before we get to Sugar's boyfriend (RIP Sugar), Casper's story :) We barely got to middle of 2005 and Casper joined our ranks in January 2009 :)

Soon to come: Lucky got a girlfriend and Julius got a friend :)

NoCableisSafe

Post   » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:00 pm

Piggie role-calls!!

Bugs Mom

Post   » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:01 pm

Well please keep telling the great stories : )

happiestgirl

Post   » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:27 pm

From the side, Nemo looks like a dead ringer for my Licorice! Do he have a tiny amount of rust color as well?

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:12 pm

happiestgirl, he had no rust on him, only some white and those beautiful black locks :)

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:37 am

What an adorable herd you have. Great picture of Shrimpie. And Nemo, he was such a handsome guy.

I'm so sorry about Lucky. He certainly was lucky to have found a home with you.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:56 pm

I am just catching up with the Brooklyn Guinea Gang, what a lot of gorgeous, happy and well cared for piggies! I was really sad when I read about Lucky, it is so hard . . . . I am sorry.

How do you manage to get their fur so shiny, they look beautiful :)

Shania_3

Post   » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:07 pm

Julius... O_O

CavyPrincesses

Post   » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:44 am

Your piggies are all adorable! :D I'm sorry about the wee one that just went to the Bridge :(

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Tue May 24, 2011 9:51 pm

Just wanted to update this thread.

This year has been an extremely trying one. March took away Kit Kat and Michelle. April claimed the narrator of our chronicle, Spin, as well as Shrimpie and Rebecca. This month we have lost Julius.

I have decided that instead of bringing the story from the past to present, I'd rather make it an actual chronicle of our life, with a new narrator (Merlin) and a few past moments, just to make sure all the piggies that were part of our gang are mentioned and cherished.

RIP all my sweeties that have left this year :( I miss you guys!

On another note, today I had my first foster leaving to a forever home :) Monkey, of Have-a-Heart Guinea Pig Rescue, went to a wonderful couple, who will try him with their boar, Harry. Good luck, Monkey!

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Tue May 24, 2011 10:22 pm

Congrats on placing your first foster! Good luck Monkey.

I knew you'd lost several pigs in a short time, but I didn't realize it was so many. I am so sorry, Laura.

I'm glad you've come back to this thread.