Petco Coolest Pet Pad Contest

Hunybee

Post   » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:33 pm

Really? They really do look overcrowded compared to the guinea cages. My boys don't really do much of anything, except poop. I've got good poopers.

I did serve their salad in a torn paper bag last night. You would have thought it was a taco salad, they way they started eating the bag. Then they fought over the remains the rest of the evening.

jedifreac

Post   » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:53 pm

I'm telling you Momo, you'd better submit!

calicavylover

Post   » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:11 pm

Hunybee the ratties are very curious and intelligent. They love to climb through all of the hammocks and explore everything. They'll even play with toys, something the pigs don't do. I just gave my ratties a plastic easter egg filled with treats and they had a blast trying to get the yum yums out. It was too cute.
When I first got my rats I didn't have nearly as much in their cage as I do now. It's kind of addicting adding toys and stuff!

EmmanuelJB

Post   » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:53 pm

I have a question... Has anyone on here, ever contacted petco, and told them how bad alot of their products are and maybe, suggested a few good ones like maybe oxbow pellets instead of kaytee, or somthing like that?

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:00 pm

Good luck with that. If money is rolling in then the crap just keeps coming.

calicavylover

Post   » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:37 pm

I wish they would change their products and stop selling animals. I contacted them a couple of years ago about stupid small animal races they were having. All I got in response was a form letter..blah blah blah.

EmmanuelJB

Post   » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:51 pm

What did they say in the letter?

TexCavy

Post   » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:31 am

I doubt there is anyone on right now to answer my question, But I gotta try. Will I get to pick the main image for my entry? I am working on one right now and don't want the wrong image to be the one that shows up with the entry in the lineup.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:34 am

That is a great question, I am too trying to figure that out...
*confumzlled*

lissie

Post   » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:40 am

They allow you to upload 4 pictures. The 1st one will be your main picture.

TexCavy

Post   » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:42 am

The first one I uploaded or the first one that shows in the list after uploading?

TexCavy

Post   » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:05 am

Crap. I'm not sure if I submitted my entry or accidentally wasted it all by finishing up wrong. If I wasted it, that was over two hours planning and editing pics to put in and all that.