Guinea Pig Market - formerly Jens Custom Crafts #2

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:32 pm

You got two beautiful cage setup's codyNpatches, hopefully they hold up for a LONG time :-) I'm still using things that I made over a year ago so don't feel bad about that!

They just love the warm huts don't they? I just finished up doing cages and I have lots of happy, popcorning piggies also. It's so cute!

I'm running with your contest idea for this upcoming month! It should be lots of fun!

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:48 am

So far we have raised $187 for OCCH! One more day to go!

In April we are working to raise money for Atlanta Metro Guinea Pig Rescue http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/GA594.html

I'm kicking off the month with a buy 2 get 1 free sale! Buy any 2 items and get a 3rd item of equal or lesser value for free!

We are also doing a Photo Contest (thanks to Taylor & Amanda for the great idea)!

Read all about it here : http://www.jenscustomcrafts.com/april-p ... ntest.html

The 1st place winner will get a free hut w/1 pad of their choice + the rescue of their choice will get one as well!

Prizes for 2nd & 3rd place as well!

Shipping to the winner and the rescue will be free if within the US. If outside of the US, I ask that you pay the shipping less $5.00. Please keep this in mind if you are an international customer entering the contest.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:04 am

Oh wow, that is such a cool contest :)

And yey for the money raised for OCCH!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:43 am

You snagged my easter contest idea! :P

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:08 am

What! Blame codyNpatches, lol. She came up with the idea on Facebook and what a great idea it is!

We must have read your mind. Seriously though, if I knew you had that in mind I wouldn't have done it. I don't see why you couldn't do it too? Everybody loves cute pictures and it's more fun to have twice as many!

BeanieBaby11

Post   » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:08 am

Oh Jen! If only I had products to take pictures of! Haha, I think the contest is a great idea!

Pikatot

Post   » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:41 pm

Oh yay! I love photo contests :] It is a great idea. Expect an email from me soon with an entry!

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:12 pm

Just waiting on the zorb to get here BeanieBaby, then just a few more orders ahead of yours :-) I'm actually expecting the Zorb tomorrow, keep your fingers crossed!

I got your picture Pikatot, so cute!

BeanieBaby11

Post   » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:31 pm

Oh no Jen, I wasn't complaining at all about not receiving them! Haha, take your time! No rush :-)

BeanieBaby11

Post   » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:32 pm

Uh oh, page 50? Will Lynx intervene and say it's time for a new thread? ;-O

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:36 pm

Oh I didn't think you were!

Yep, I have to start a new one up, just had to hit page 50 first.

Think good thoughts for my Zorb, and on to the next thread! :-)