Petco Coolest Pet Pad Contest

lissie

Post   » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:14 am

I think the main picture is the first one you upload.
Sorry.. now I'm not so sure.
*confumzled* too

TexCavy

Post   » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:23 am

It was. I just hope I did it all correctly. I just went through and I think I have voted 5 stars for all our people. So if mine shows up, you all vote for me too. :)

TexCavy

Post   » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:50 pm

Well, I know now that I entered it correctly. It shows it to me when I log in. Hopefully mine will show up soon. Maybe tomorrow, I guess, since I noticed that todays new entries are dated the 23rd and mine is the 24th.

Edit: Uhoh, I just realized I put in a couple of .BMP pictures. I may be wrong above. Mine might get disqualified. crud!

TexCavy

Post   » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:45 pm

I know petco sucks and all, but We need to keep putting more C&C cages and voting 5 stars for all the GL poeple to keep the cages in the limelight. I will be gone for a few days to visit mom. I hope to see a GL person win the contest. More for the glory of seeing a C&C cage on top than for the petco prize.

Pikatot

Post   » Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:46 pm

TexCavy, you convinced me! My cage isn't anything amazing like any of yours, but I wanted to get involved in this so I added mine :] It said that Milkyway's Harem was the "top rated" !

TexCavy

Post   » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:56 am

That was before I left for vacation. I bet we got beat way down on the order before it was over. I never got to look at the rankings again. Just now back. I guess they tell who won tomorrow. Anyone have a clue?

TexCavy

Post   » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:23 pm

Congrats 3popcornpiggies!!! I think that is yours on the page right? I am pretty sure that's Lily on the right. :)
As bad as petco is in our hearts though, watcha gonna do with the prize?

When I thought of what I'd probably do if I won I decided that I think I would use it anyway due to my frequent tight budget. Or if I could afford to, I'd offer it to the rescue, but I doubt they would take it since they have better morals than me.

BeanieBaby11

Post   » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:39 pm

Yay! So happy a C&C won :-D

caruba
Supporter in '10

Post   » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:25 pm

Not only that, but the description is lovely and very educational without being preachy! Well deserved!

Kat

Post   » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:33 pm

What's the prize? A petco voucher? I'd use it. I wouldn't spend more than the voucher (for example, if the voucher is for $20, I'd prefer to spend $15 than $21) but they're not profiting from you using the voucher.

Oh, and a BIG congratulations to 3popcornpiggies!

mmercedesmom
Supporter in '09

Post   » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:02 pm

AND she is a rescue volunteer and foster home, in addition to being a great, young piggy owner!

Congratulations!!!!

TexCavy

Post   » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:02 pm

Hey, you're right Kat. I hadn't thought of it that way. I think the prize is a $200 voucher.