Boars Behaving Badly II

Sidera17

Post   » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:32 pm

My mom found dried Chex pee in the kitchen. Suffice it to say she was pissed.

*drum set hit*

TexCavy

Post   » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:04 pm

Good one Sidera. heheh.

Well, I think I've got it! Mikly loves "Diners, Drive ins, and Dives". I think he fancies himself a guinea pig Guy Fieri. He also loves "Iron Chef America" And his favorite scene of all is in the beginning of the original "Iron Chef" where the chairman bites into the green bell pepper.

Yay. So If I can schedule our laptime to coincide with those telvision events maybe I wont get so many face farts. ;)

Sidera17

Post   » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:10 pm

He must see all those vegetables and go bonkers. XD

Pimpinpuji

Post   » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:32 am

Texcavy, how do you know he likes those shows?

TexCavy

Post   » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:36 am

Ask JaneDoe. ;)

Pimpinpuji

Post   » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:08 am

Did i miss something? Is it because Mikly didn't fart while watching the veggie shows? *Confused*

TexCavy

Post   » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:21 pm

Yeah, you got it. We were playing that farts mean he doesn't like a show. :)

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:30 pm

when my dog farts -- which is, thankfully, not that often -- it's usually really loud, and it scares her. She will leap up and turn around and look at her own butt as if to say "What the heck was THAT?" It is the funniest thing.

TexCavy

Post   » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:38 pm

That one is funny just in hearing of it. I'm sure I'd laugh out loud to see it in person.

Kat

Post   » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:36 pm

My OH woke himself up with his own fart. He woke up and said "What was that?"

Sidera17

Post   » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:14 pm

Hahahahaha! My brother and his now ex-girlfriend were sleeping on the couch when I was getting ready for work. All I heard from the other room was him fart, then her slapping him, then everyone rolling over and going back to sleep. *LMAO*

Pimpinpuji

Post   » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:08 am

Farts are fun! Sorry Tex, sometimes (read as most of the time) my brain doesn't work and I need clarification! :)

I'm going to have to experiment and see what shows my boys like. It's real hot these days, so they won't sit on my lap for more than 5 or 10 minutes before feigning a bathroom emergency.