Boars Behaving Badly II

TexCavy

Post   » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:38 pm

That one is funny just in hearing of it. I'm sure I'd laugh out loud to see it in person.

Kat

Post   » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:36 pm

My OH woke himself up with his own fart. He woke up and said "What was that?"

Sidera17

Post   » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:14 pm

Hahahahaha! My brother and his now ex-girlfriend were sleeping on the couch when I was getting ready for work. All I heard from the other room was him fart, then her slapping him, then everyone rolling over and going back to sleep. *LMAO*

Pimpinpuji

Post   » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:08 am

Farts are fun! Sorry Tex, sometimes (read as most of the time) my brain doesn't work and I need clarification! :)

I'm going to have to experiment and see what shows my boys like. It's real hot these days, so they won't sit on my lap for more than 5 or 10 minutes before feigning a bathroom emergency.

magicmoo

Post   » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:39 pm

Clairey. I know it was a couple of pages back.

If, for any reason, I happen to meet you and need to use your ruler(I know this is getting more remote by the minute), can I use a different one than that blue one that you covered in rank boar glue?

I love bad boys.

clairey

Post   » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:44 pm

By all means, magicmoo! :D

Regiane
Cavy Slave Since '08

Post   » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:23 pm

OMG! Guinea pigs fart??? :O

I laugh a lot reading the posts! :)

Sidera17

Post   » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:42 am

The battle between my mom and the pigs continues as Chex pees in the corner, then SITS in the pee to cover it up as she stomps around looking for the urine spot.. And it got in his long, texel hair. Oy.

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:08 am

Sidera, does your mom freak out so much because she is a microbiologist? A little pee won't harm anything! :)

magicmoo

Post   » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:14 am

There was a song by Wham! many moons ago, called Bad Boys. I think of that as I read some of these antics.

Pimpinpuji

Post   » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:52 pm

I've discovered that the boys like bathrobes. They rarely sit in my lap for more than 10 or 15 minutes, but put them on a robe, and they will hump and frollick for an hour!

I ended up watching them more than the TV.

TexCavy

Post   » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:59 am

Doggone-it. Milkyway has caught an episode of "Man Vs. Food". what am I gonna do with him now?!

AldenM1
Supporter in '16

Post   » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:59 am

Did he fart?

TexCavy

Post   » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:16 am

No, he wants to play challenge me with how many veggies I can eat now. The turd.

Sidera17

Post   » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:45 pm

codynpatches- I dunno. I think it is some sort of passive-aggressive battle between her and the pigs. She screams when there is a poop on the floor too. And the pigs know this. They run from her. Or, if they're Spike, they sass her.

Sidera17

Post   » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:46 pm

Oh, to add to the boarly misbehavior, Chex threw his dish down the stairs today. I kid you not.

Hunybee

Post   » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:49 pm

Ok today was bath day and cage cleaning day. They got their bath together. Daughter held Jasper while Nikka got dried, so they were both out of the cage together and got put in the cage together. For the last two hours poor Nikka has been subjected to the worst humping. I had to put Jasper in jail, the travel cage, which is sitting in the cage. Nikka is finally getting to eat in peace. I know it's going to start up again as soon as I let him out. Is there any thing I can do to end this quicker?

Pimpinpuji

Post   » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:30 am

Sidera, I'm thinking it would be loads of fun to watch your piggies and your mum in action.

Sidera17

Post   » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:21 am

Were Jasper and Nikka together before the bath? They might need to reestablish dominance bc of the bath.

Hunybee

Post   » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:17 pm

Yes, they were. I think Jasper needs to put his smell all over Nikka again. Nikka is just too laid back to fight back. I hear the squealing and bickering, but Nikka doesn't run away from him. BUT if I take Jasper out even for a few minutes, Nikka popcorns. It's almost as if he's happy to be getting a few minutes of uninterrupted peace.

Then last night was the chirping. They freaked the poor dogs out.

990 posts