Petco Coolest Pet Pad Contest

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:27 am

Congratulations on your win, 3popcornpiggies. Your cage is excellent!

I've added a link to this thread from the Records forum, so everyone can continue to admire your impressive cage. :)
LINKS - A Home for Your Guinea Pigs

3popcornpiggies

Post   » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:40 am

Thank you Tracis!

Oh my gosh, no way? What an honor! That is so cool. Thank you! =]

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:49 am

Would you like me to permanently add your cage pics to the thread so they are here for years to come? (I copy them here and relink to make them permanent)

3popcornpiggies

Post   » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:37 am

Whatever you may please Lynx. :) You have my permission to do what you want with the pictures. I just like the fact of giving other people options on how to do their cage, and promoting fellow guinea lynx-ers who made all the products in the cage! =]

My gift card came in the mail today. I was so happy and it made me so thankful again for those who voted and that a C&C cage won a Petco contest!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:09 am

Thanks! I'll go add them.

Hope you have fun with your gift card!! They have Oxbow products, no? Do you have other pets?

cochon

Post   » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:38 pm

What a fantastic cage. Congrats :)

BeanieBaby11

Post   » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:34 pm

Lynx - no oxbow products at Petco as far as I can remember. But if you use carefresh, they have great prices online and you can buy in huge bulks!

3popcornpiggies

Post   » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:53 am

Thank You! I use KM pellets, but it would be cool if they had other oxbow products! I foster hammys so carefresh comes in handy! Also I might help out my parents w/ dog food expenses if they end up switching brands!

Thanks Cochon! :)