Wheekly Tales from the Timothy Bin Vol 6

Kaylee

Post   » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:32 am

I am so sorry :( *hugs* from me and the pigs

Yuugi

Post   » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:45 am

I'm so sorry you are going through this. Hugs to you and sweet cuddles to little Beibei.

Duke

Post   » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:56 am

I know we are not on often, but i read regularly.....
whee wish you all the best and know what you're going thru xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Brainerror

Post   » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:46 am

Poor Beibei & poor Momo! hoping all will turn out OK for you both!
Keep strong xx

Mapleowl18
Supporter in '11

Post   » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:47 am

Good wishes for the sweet little diva Bei Bei.

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:55 am

You and your family are in our thoughts. Hugs to Beibei from Cody and Patches.

patty

Post   » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:43 am

Momo, I rarely post so you have no idea who I am, but I want you to know that I will absolutely be holding your hand (cyber-ly) as you walk down the path to your sweet girl's destiny. You have such a beautiful way of expressing your love for your babies that I have so enjoyed all these years. I've laughed and cried through your chronicles (all 5 volumes) and have marveled at how you capture so much emotion through your photography and your words. These beautiful creatures, sadly, have such short lives. Those of us who keep piggies have our hearts broken regularly. But I will always believe that it's far better to have loved and given love to these sweet and precious animals than to shield my heart from those feelings and to walk through life less 'tearfully'. I believe that my life would be very much diminished without them. I'm guessing that yours would be, as well. So please know, my warmest thoughts and prayers are with you and that my hand is out there for you and I'm NOT letting go for anything!!!! I'll bet that lots of us here are doing the same, exact thing!

WEAVER
one pig at a time.

Post   » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:09 pm

I love you Momo. ((hugs)) Sorry your little girl is struggling.

CavyCastle
Supporter in '10

Post   » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:22 pm

<<<<<Holding>>>>

LainLockey

Post   » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:36 pm

I'm so sorry to hear that you and Beibei are struggling with this. Sending positive thoughts your way. Beibei is a very spirited piggy, I hope she feels better soon.
*Holding your hand, and her paw.*

happiestgirl

Post   » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:29 pm

I'm sorry. I love Miss Beibei

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:07 pm

I love you too Momo and Brandi is always the special girl. I know it is hard to see her get older. She is in the best of care with lot's of love from you and Ben. HUGS!