Snickerspants Productions

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:38 pm

The continuing adventures of Snickers, International Pig of Mystery, and Charleston C. Chocobutt, his adorable sidekick!

More specifically, the ongoing thread for their over-analytical mom to ask "Is this normal?" a lot of times.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:39 pm

So our first bale of Kleenmama hay came today! I pulled open one corner and thought I'd give the boys a preview taste -- they won't get full KM hay until they finish the old stuff.

True to form, Snickers regarded the new hay suspiciously.

...but eventually he joined Charlie in digging in!

Charlie says, "It's also good for lying on!"

fishiesforme1

Post   » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:47 pm

And peeing on!!!

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:54 pm

I love KM hay. The boys are cute and I love the title of this thread!

Did you take the hay out of the bag and poke holes in the box?

There is a good set of directions on here somewhere to make it less messy. You open the box on one end, cut the bag, tape the box back up, flip it over and open the other end, then pull the bag out. Then stab the box to death! This way the hay won't get moldy.

I'll never forget when I got a huge bale of hay from a farm, shoved it in my trunk of my focus, and made a total mess in my mom's front yard trying to break it up and put it in an old sheet so I could store it. I still have a bunch left and use it when I run out of KM. Hay can grow like 100 times the size of the bale!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:57 pm

Thanks, CNP! I'll try that when I get home. The box is already open but fortunately I have tape. :)

Also I want to link to the old thread so I can find it again.

TexCavy

Post   » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:00 pm

They look like they are really enjoying it. Also they are extra cute on their pink fleece.

rkog

Post   » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:26 pm

Good cavy Mommy. Now just try getting them to eat the other stuff now that they've had Kleenmama's. My Snickers would eat the KM pellets and leave the Oxbow I was mixing in to get it used. You know they are spoiled when they reject Oxbow.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:26 pm

I'm not even opening the KM pellet bag until the Oxbow is all gone!

happiestgirl

Post   » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:57 pm

Something is wrong with the thread title... Chocobutt is the one with pants! ;) I sure hope Snickers isn't quite living up to Austin Powers standards!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:10 pm

I went with "Snickerspants" for my new imaginary video production company when I made my last pig video. My husband said, "Well, yeah, because 'Choco-ickers' sounds stupid." :)

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat May 01, 2010 1:14 am

Beautiful boys!

CavyPrincesses

Post   » Sat May 01, 2010 2:52 am

Yay to a new hay! Snickers and Chocobutt are always adorable!