New rescue: Underweight Boar

rshevin

Post   » Sun May 02, 2010 8:43 pm

Thank you for all the condolences everyone. GL is a very kind hearted place full of very sweet, sweet people.

Herbert

Post   » Sun May 02, 2010 8:58 pm

I am so sorry you lost him, rshevin.

Smudgie was such a special piggie. I will miss seeing his photos on here. :(

Cinnabuns Legacy

Post   » Sun May 02, 2010 9:24 pm

Oh no, I'm so very sorry Rshevin; Smudgie was so incredibly lucky to have you in his life. He was obviously extremely well loved. It sounds like he passed doing what he loved, I hope that can give you some condolences.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sun May 02, 2010 9:27 pm

I'm very sorry too. I feel like I was just getting to know Smudgie! He was beautiful.

lisam

Post   » Sun May 02, 2010 9:58 pm

I'm so sorry he's gone.

caruba
Supporter in '10

Post   » Sun May 02, 2010 10:21 pm

Such sad news! I'm sorry to hear this. He was so lucky to live with you at the end.

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Sun May 02, 2010 10:41 pm

Oh no. I'm very sorry to hear this. My sincere empathy, condolences and hugs go west to you.

I remember when you got him. Know that you took him from horrible conditions and gave him a wonderful life with the very best of care. You can't do any better than that.

rshevin

Post   » Sun May 02, 2010 10:53 pm

Thank you again everyone.

It will definitely be strange not having a little wheeker around. Most of my things are old and need to be trashed. I'm saving the grids and connectors, water bottles, and the nicer pieces of cage furniture but all the fleece is trash. SO much stuff! I've had a piggie in my life for about 5 years now. It's amazing how much stuff they accumulated.

CavyHouse
Supporter in '11

Post   » Sun May 02, 2010 11:46 pm

I just heard. I'm so sorry.

And it is amazing how much stuff they accumulate. I think piggies run a close second to human babies in how much stuff they need.

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Mon May 03, 2010 12:00 am

I'm sorry.

rshevin

Post   » Mon May 03, 2010 12:00 am

There's also such a learning curve figuring out what you like and what works. I must have 5 different hay racks!

Feylin

Post   » Mon May 03, 2010 12:08 am

I am just reading this- I'm so sorry to hear that he passed, but how comfortable and happy he must have been. There's no better way to take care of our pets than that.