New rescue: Underweight Boar

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Mon May 03, 2010 1:55 am

I'm so sorry. Smudgie was such a gorgeous and photogenic little guy, and a good friend for Piggy. He was very fortunate to spend his golden years with you.

Shana531

Post   » Mon May 03, 2010 1:57 am

Sorry to hear about Smudgie. He was lucky to live his life with you!

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Mon May 03, 2010 2:14 am

I'm so sad to hear of Smudgie's passing. He was such a character. You did right by him and Mr. Piggy.

Sleep well, Smudge. There's nothing but goodness on the other side of the Bridge.

CavyCastle
Supporter in '10

Post   » Mon May 03, 2010 2:35 am

I'm just catching up.

Oh rshevin, I'm so sorry! But what a wonderful life and time you gave to him! He was such a handsome sass with a full belly thanks to you! I send you great comfort and to him great peace.

Pimpinpuji

Post   » Mon May 03, 2010 7:27 am

Rshevin, I just read this. I'm so sorry to hear about Smudgie! Him and Mr. Piggy had a very happy life with you.

poppypiggy

Post   » Mon May 03, 2010 11:04 am

I am so sorry, Rshevin! I remember when you got him, not so long after I joined GuineaLynx, and how hard you worked to give him the best possible care. You pamperde him and loved him and treated him like he deserved to be treated - quite different from what he was used to. The years with you were the happiest in his life and he was very thankful he ende up with you and Piggy.

Smudgie was such a handsome and sweet pig with his shy little smile, and the picture of him and Piggy together in the tent made me fall totally in love with both of them. Now they'r together again - in the fields of eternal green grass, munching away. See you there, boys!

jaydee6561
Not a Fighter

Post   » Tue May 04, 2010 7:24 pm

I'm sorry for your loss :(