Snickerspants Productions

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Wed May 05, 2010 11:27 pm

:) You were definitely busy, Libby!

I love the latest in facial accessories, but the model is absolutely gorgeous :)

Charlie really likes the litter box!

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Wed May 05, 2010 11:29 pm

Too cute Alden. What did Libby get into?

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed May 05, 2010 11:33 pm

That would be the hamster-garbage. It's carefresh, kleenex (seasoned lightly with blood), and the occasional half-eaten treat. Yum yum!

moonfall

Post   » Thu May 06, 2010 12:30 am

Lucy is also a fan of hay-as-fashion-accessories. She always stands right under the hay when I put it in the cage.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu May 06, 2010 3:45 am

Hahahaha! Brilliant, Alden! Your menagerie are so well trained!

GuineaPiggin

Post   » Thu May 06, 2010 4:20 am

Mildred: These are what we call collard greens

http://www.all-creatures.org/recipes/i- ... reens.html

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu May 06, 2010 8:09 am

I've always been perplexed: what's a collard? I mean, beet greens come from beets, etc., but I have no idea what a collard is.

rshevin

Post   » Thu May 06, 2010 8:56 am

Alden, I'm pretty sure they grow out of the ground like cabbages, with fibrous roots and such.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu May 06, 2010 10:11 am

Well, thanks! The things you learn! :)

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu May 06, 2010 2:52 pm

Oh yes, that looks a bit like a cross between our 'spring greens' (which ours hate) and a new thing that came out, it was very dark leaved . . . . oh, what was it called? It had nigra (or nero or something) in the name . . . I just can't recall what it was, it is only here in summer. The girls liked it and didn't get wind, they only ever had a very small quantity, once a week.
Everyone in the Jan Karon book I was reading was eating Collards with everything!

Edit: It was cabbage nero!

It all reminds me of Wilma, she had a talent for getting rolled up in cabbage type leaves!

How are those boys today Alden? Did you feed them?!

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Thu May 06, 2010 2:58 pm

The girls liked it and didn't get wind.

That statement made my day!

Alden, do you give your boys cucumber chunks every morning? I am always afraid to give too much. Do your boys ever get runny poos from it? Cody and Patches normally get a couple of slices when we eat them and they get the skins. My son and I sit and eat whole cucumbers (cut up). I love salt and pepper on mine!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu May 06, 2010 3:08 pm

All ours love cucumber, codyNpatches! We have never, ever had problems with it. Naturally, you would introduce it, or increase their allowance, slowly. I don't think they want salt and pepper on it, thank you :)

Fairy won't drink water but slurps slices of cool cucumber with great enjoyment (cool, not ice cold)!