Wheekly Tales from the Timothy Bin Vol 6

piggiepaws

Post   » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:36 pm

Beibei, get better soon little princess. many of us miss you. :*)

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:22 am

Thank you very much for all the well wishes, I could literally felt those ninja vibes rumbling outside our doors.
I very much wish I could come on here with happier news, but I am afraid Beibei is not doing well.

There were some improvements today, but we cannot deny the fact that she is fading.
Those huge bright eyes that look at me with so much love now lost their luster, and those fussy wheeks are now silent.

Ben and I plan to go for a picnic on Sunday at Cuesta park with our girls.
If God willing, even Armando would get to go.
He has ran away from home ever since McChompChomp ate one of his ear and exposed some fabric glue! :p
After calling around and emailing our local Park and Recreational Services, I was told they only use organic fertilizers on their lawns twice a year and no chemical has been used on the grass or trees since 2007.
However, due to budge cut, even the fertilizer was cut for this year! :p
I always wanted to go enjoy the outdoors with our girls, I now finally get a chance...

What a heavy subject, what about some pictures from earlier this week?
Tamago spying on Beibei - classic stalker behavior!

I told you she was stalking her...

It always seems that they absolutely need to drink out of the same bottle at the exact same time!

Do not be fooled by this innocent looking face with a curly whiska.

Beibei getting some lovin'.

Love is cheap woman, show me the yumyums.

McChompChomp making sure it is still the same Allison, even after a spin in the washing machine.

Have a great weekend everyone, stay cool, drink lots of fluids and give extra lovies and snuggles to all of your loved ones.

ETA: Uh... we now officially has a Hello Kitty member on GL.
I swear I saw a Hello Kitty username somewhere...

TubbyTX

Post   » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:47 am

I'm crossing my fingers and hope for the best for little BeiBei. I feel that she is the last remaining member from the old household with my two favorite, McMac and Mojo, and have grown quite attached to her from your weekly chronicle. I hope the picnic will bring back some sunshine to BeiBei.

By the way, how old are the girls now?

rshevin

Post   » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:47 am

Your girls always make me smile a little, no matter what's on my mind. I wish Beibei nothing but love and comfort and happiness, just as I do the other girls.

GuineaPigGoddess

Post   » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:51 am

Special vibes to Beibei, the little trooper.

Great episode! I love Tamago's mask thing she's got going, it's adorable!

poppycorn

Post   » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:26 am

I hope BeiBei is feeling the ninja vibes.. we love her some!
And McChompChomp as well :) and we're not forgetting that crafty little Tamago!
BIG HUGS (:

Bee819

Post   » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:12 am

Super ninja vibes at BeiBei :-)
Momo, I love all your girlies!

happiestgirl

Post   » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:43 pm

Poor Beibei! I hope she starts perking up soon!

Mottle Tuft

Post   » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:54 pm

Maybe I missed something somewhere, but what exactly is wrong with Beibei? I certainly hope she recovers soon!! She is so pretty, and I love reading about her and your other pigs. *piggy hugs and pats to Beibei*

Guinea Gramma
Supporter in '10

Post   » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:25 pm

Dear Momo and Ben - You wrote me to try to help me with uploading pictures of my dear piggy children even during your trials with Bei Bei. One of my piggie kids is called Ninja so she is sending her love. And now I will try to get this picture uploaded.
and Ninja is sending love and healing thoughts to you and your family. Guinea gramma and her piggy children

rpaws

Post   » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:12 pm

Best wishes toward Bei Bei. May she still have a duty to spread more joy and love on this earth for a while.

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:21 pm

I sure hope so rpaws. I love little Beibei