Wheekly Tales from the Timothy Bin Vol 6

piggiepaws

Post   » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:01 pm

Stay strong Beibei! You are loved by many.

cat22woman

Post   » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:38 pm

Oh, Momo, I'm so sorry. Hope Beibei enjoys her day in the sun and grass. Eat well, sweet girl.

GuineaPiggin

Post   » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:23 am

All fingers and paws are crossed for the lovely Beibei. I hope she enjoys all the loving, sun and grass she is and will be receiving.

CavyCastle
Supporter in '10

Post   » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:15 pm

Have glorious day outside everyone!

Webs
Cavies 'n Cobwebs

Post   » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:37 pm

I have been down that path you are now on with Bei Bei. Chilli keeps veering off track and circling around but we know she's heading along in that general direction too. Sending some of her ninja 'don't go too-far too-soon' vibes to Bei Bei.

Hope you got your picnic in the park with your girls and they all enjoyed the sweet grass and warm sunshine to make plenty more Momo memories. :o)

Debs4Pigs

Post   » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:50 pm

I'm so sorry about Beibei. Let us know how she is.

Fossil Barb

Post   » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:48 am

Keeping my fingers crossed and sending a prayer for Beibei. We love you little girl. Thinking of you Momo & Ben.

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:02 pm

Beibei you need to get better! Eve says so, and shes a might bit cranky with the new baby, she says he poops to much and makes funny sounds.

Hugs for you Momo your doing your best and hopefully you'll get a few more months with her.

shadowkitten

Post   » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:31 pm

Momo, I never post on your thread but I always read it. I love all your piggies, and I wanted to let you know that I am thinking of Beibei and hoping the best for you and her.

poppycorn

Post   » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:00 pm

All our thoughts are with you and your family Momo, I'm hoping for the best for all of you. ((Hugs))

tashab

Post   » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:07 pm

Sending good thoughts your way.

TexCavy

Post   » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:50 pm

Ninja vibes and piggy love to Beibei!