Wheekly Tales from the Timothy Bin Vol 6

Guinea Gramma
Supporter in '10

Post   » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:16 am

I am so glad to see your family and hear your BeiBei is doing good. What sweet pics. I did go to photo bucket, but still learning alot & searching all through this whole site reading everything. Bestest to all...Guinea gramma

CavyPrincesses

Post   » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:54 am

Glad that Beibei doing better now! This latest episodes just made my day. What a happy family with guinea kids! Love the pictures especially that Tamago, Beibei and Emma's there!

lilbitorange

Post   » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:19 am

Such lovely photos! Glad to hear BeiBei is doing better :)

Oh and p.s. I'd gladly pay Tamago's postage costs ;)

Princess Aurora

Post   » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:03 am

So good to hear Beibei is doing better. :-)

Tamago can always be shipped to us but I'm afraid Hairballie won't agree with that, we already got a diva at home, and that's her. ;-) Heheheh!

poppycorn

Post   » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:39 am

You should have heard the reactions to their last match while it was happening outside Momo :P it was pretty funny!
Glad everyone is doing good!
Such a shame, shipping cost to England would be even more costly... but she can be my ... belated birthday present? ;)
Nearly 6 Chronicles Momo!! :D WOW!

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:55 am

You could get discounted shipping with freight shipping, just saying.

Beautiful pictures of everyone. Being out in the grass obviously agrees with Emma. I too, love the one of momo and Beibei together.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:46 pm

Since momo and buji are going away this weekend, we will post our chronicles a day early for a change.
This is assuming if momo decides to let buji live after that comment he made... *cough*
Note to Buji!
I go to sleep later than you do, I prep, cook and pack all your meals, and I have your CC number!
You watch it!

Now now, let's us back the time machine and go back to last weekend again.
Our Sunday morning started at 6am, I kid you not.
There was Buji, on the couch, with his bright red *3 lions Manchester England* shirt on, waving his UK passport and singing God Save the Queen with his friends...
In case you missed it, Germany whupped England's buttocks, 4:1.

I was afraid it might get too hot in the afternoon, so we left the house around 10am for the picnic.
We needed to make a stop at Nijiya, the Japanese Supermarket to pick up a picnic, then headed to the park.

The park was already bursting with noisy kids when we got there, and we chose a tree as far away from the playground as physically possible.

Look at all the yumyums we bought, not forgetting my most favorite Tamago Yaki with seaweed!

Tamago was the first one who ventured out into the great grassy meadows, she wasted no time to start chumming.Image

You know how I often ridiculed our girls as *bonded*, I realized in times of uncertainly, they do look out for each other.
Tamago constantly looked back towards the pen to make sure Beibei is there.

So we gingerly opened the pen and let Beibei out into the grass to join Tamago too.
Tamago never left her side, always following Beibei and made sure she was okay.

Kids were fascinated with our girls, and of course, all wanted to pet them. We even performed circles and handshakes for them.

All this while, Emma was hanging out in the pen, gnawing at the GRIDS instead of the grass.
Genuinely surprised she wanted to be with Buji rather than eat grass...
Even after I put her back and reasruaned her the grass is yumyums and safe...
She still wanted out and be with close with her favorite food - buji!

McChompChomp also reminded us to keep hydrated on a hot summer's day.
And the fact that being outdoors does not diminish her dismay for all other living things!

Our fellow GL member Scozy also dropped by with her girls to join us for a bit at the park. Our girls got lots of loving from her.

It was a great day at the park, we really ought to take full advantage of CA's budget crisis and enjoy the lawns and trees without treatments, chemicals and fertilizers.

Last but not the least, we still have a Walter to wash.
Guess who tagged along and got the front row seats while Walter was getting a bubbly? :p

Have a great weekend everyone, and a lovely 4th of July! :)
Momo is off to Portland or Los Angeles.
If you have any ideas on where to go, what to eat and other Portland tips, please head on over chere to let us know.
We will check often.
Last edited by cutemomomi on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tammy

Post   » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:50 pm

Have a great weekend Momo!

We too love Nijiya Market :o)

piggiepaws

Post   » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:55 pm

Oh, what a wonderful time you guys will have! Happy 4rth of July Momo! :)

GuineaPigGoddess

Post   » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:25 pm

:O Page 50!

GPigsRSweet

Post   » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:36 pm

Volume 7 here we come! I love the latest outdoor pics. Looks like you has lots of fun! :)

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:36 pm

Your photos are as beautiful as ever, Momo. It is lovely seeing you all together enjoying your pignic!

Have a really super holiday :)