A tale of one pig...and his new found slave!

Fred_and_co

Post   » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:49 pm

Patrick got the all clear, no stones were found and no GA was used :)!

We wanted to share what we love doing most.

What do you think it could be?

Pebbles wishes to give you a hint.

Patrick.

Bette likes to be unusual.

Wilma.

Fred. (Sporting his eye wound and machoness on his pink fleece)

And then ofcourse Milo.

Anyone have any Idea's what our favourite passtime is?

Debs4Pigs

Post   » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:09 pm

Hmmm.... No clue.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:03 am

I'll have to guess it's taking a power nap. Fred is adorable even with his eye wound (hope that's healing well). Glad to read that Patrick has no stones ... can't imagine how worried you must have been to see him with Fred and Wilma and the poor senior getting beaten up. I know Fred was just protecting his lady but poor Patrick. Milo looks like he can advertise for anti-frizz shampoo.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:06 am

I'll have to guess it's taking a power nap. Fred is adorable even with his eye wound (hope that's healing well). Glad to read that Patrick has no stones ... can't imagine how worried you must have been to see him with Fred and Wilma and the poor senior getting beaten up. I know Fred was just protecting his lady but poor Patrick. Milo looks like he can advertise for anti-frizz shampoo.

serelixyue

Post   » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:55 am

I Love Milo and Fred. I always have a huge soft spot for Fred because he's the first pig I read about when I first signed up for an account, that face!

Fred_and_co

Post   » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:56 am

Oh yes, shocked wasn't the word I thought I was in a horror movie. Everyone is healing nicely and I personally think Fred looks quite macho with his eye wound. No one dare mess! I'm so happy it wasn't worse. I was so lucky the damage these boys can inflict when woman are about can be brutal. Thankfully we got off extremely lightly! Patrick and me just got a very big shock!

Although Fred reguarly shouts obscenities at Milo, I bet it was his dream come true Patrick falling into his, it's like I can finally eat you!

GP, you are so right Milo could be an advert for Fizzease, never thought of that perhaps, a story may come from that! It is power napping thats what we do best and there is nothing better than watching you pigs lie out and go for a snooze. I think it shows just how comfortable and settled they are!

Serelixyue, Fred has a special spot in my heart as he's my first pig and absolutely stunning, not too mention so full of character. I do love ginger pigs I am a major ffan of Puffy, if only you weren't so far away I'd be over to pignap thats for sure!

I'm so glad about Patrick too, was dreading stones showing up, so happy! :).

Fred_and_co

Post   » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:40 am

Why me, you are an evil slave! I'm leaving straight after your done!

I'm mentally packing my suitcase, You shall see!

Pebbles, were are you? We have to get out of here!

Oh no, I'm caught!

This is humilating, how can you laugh?

Pebbles, I'm afraid you have to take one for the team! I'm just going to jump on you too jump out!

Very good, What am I suppose to do?

We're leaving...

Can anyone of you GuineaLynx people give us a new home?

serelixyue

Post   » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:34 am

ME! :D Come live with us we have baby piggies you can bully:)

Fred_and_co

Post   » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:57 am

Just for you serelixyue

Help me!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:12 am

I have to say the pic of Patrick & Pebbles just made me want to rush over and give them a good snuggle. Fred looks suitably affronted and seems to be saying 'see what I have to endure just 'cause I'm smaller and don't have opposable thumbs!'.

Sidera17

Post   » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:13 pm

Rub a dub dub, Fred's in the tub!

Brainerror

Post   » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:35 pm

too cute. wet piggies make me giggle ;)