Show your cage III

Topaz

Post   » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:48 am

Love it! Heck, I think I could live in that comfortably...haha.

weggie

Post   » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:06 am

Skinnypigs1 - that set up is amazing!!!! Talk about pampered pigs!!!

lilbitorange

Post   » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:19 am

Even more amazing!!

serelixyue

Post   » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:13 am

Skinnypigs I envy your skinny pigs;) it's a beautiful setup, what funky monkey fleece you have there^^ So cheerful

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:45 am

Thanks everyone!!! Yah they are spoiled, but I can't help it, they are too cute when the do laps and popcorn!
I love any monkey fleece, that is my weakness.

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:50 pm

I think we all spoil or 'furbabies'. I know I spoil mine. :D That's what they are for -- to love and spoil.

Wle312
Guinea Supporter '11

Post   » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:26 am

I think even if I had kids, I wouldn't spoil them as much as I spoil my pigs lol

Heathersmom65

Post   » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:31 pm

Ok...I'm loving reading about all the cages (I plan to add to mine, put in a second floor and some other stuff) but I don't see any photos of most of them! How do I pull up pics?

Debs4Pigs

Post   » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:59 pm

I wish I could do a cage like yours skinnypig1.

GuineaPigGoddess

Post   » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:39 pm

Time to share my palace! :)

In my home, the guinea pigs have their own room. Beside the cages, I have their supplies which are looking rather sloppy today. Fleece, bowls, water bottles, stuffed animals, hay and in the peach bin is newspapers, etc.

Then, I have the first 2x5 tower. The bottom part contains my disabled girlie pair. Above, is the bedroom part of my larger cage for my herd of six girls and one neutered boy. That has their toys, hidies and cuddle cups.

Then, this ramp leads from top cage from 2x5 tower into the kitchen area which is stuffed full of endless hay, a large food bowl and a couple water bottles.

The life of the cage, the kitchen. Below is more cleaning, grooming and random supplies. This is another 2x5.

Then, another ramp that leads to the second 2x5 tower.

And finally, the second 2x5 tower. The bottom has a pair of bad boars and the top is another bedroom for the herd. Unfortunately there is an awful hole in the wall which is next on my list to fix.

And the walls above the cages. Filled with piggie pictures, wall stickers, decoration and signs.

A home for 11 happy piggies.

DaCourt

Post   » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:30 pm

WOW! That is pretty impressive.

lissie

Post   » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:39 pm

Wow GPG! I love the new setup.