Snickerspants Productions: The Sequel

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:31 am

Awww, it's so heartwarming to see how fond they can be of each other. Such a lovely couple!

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:43 am

Male/female combos are the best! For all the struttin' and rumblin' the boys do, once they get in with a female, it's all over! Sows rule!

codyNpatches
Supporter in '09 - '10

Post   » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:17 am

Awwww!

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:15 am

Where's the picture? >:\

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:52 pm

:-) I took one, but it looked just like the others of her eating salad! Tonight I have to clean the cage so I'll get some then for sure.

Regiane
Cavy Slave Since '08

Post   » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:31 pm

Alden, how you made your "pig cam"? I'd love to watch my girls from my workplace but I have no idea how to do that.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:07 am

Is Snickers very big or is Ouiser very small?

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:15 am

Regiane, my husband bought me a Panasonic webcamera a few years ago. It's self-hosting, so you basically plug it in and it's visible on the internet. It's really fun!

Well, guys, I've decided Ouiser should really have been named... after something that moves really fast and is hard to take pictures of. The roadrunner? I don't know. Anyway, she's squirmy, and the pictures are all pretty crummy! So here are some of my favorites anyway.

Piggy-Training through the brand-new lounger beds:

...and headed the other way:

This one would have been cute if someone (ahem) hadn't leapt in front of the camera at the last second:

ROOSTER BUTT!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:07 am

And JaneDoe, the answer is: both! Snickers is about 1300g, so he's large. And Ouiser weighed in at 875 tonight, so she's tiny. I'd like to fatten her up a lot. There may be mash in her future.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:12 am

Great buttpix.

Is Ouiser in good health otherwise?

serelixyue

Post   » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:52 am

Is Snickers a Rex? his hair looks a lot like Fuzz, son of Puffy and SNowy. it's kinda fuzzy but also medium-length, not short like a full-rex.

aha, what a fun day for them two!

Hunybee

Post   » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:24 am

PINK FEETSIES!!! What is with you and pig butts? Chocobutt, butt mullet, and now a rooster tail.

We go friend shopping this afternoon. I'll update the thread when we come back.