Snickerspants Productions: The Sequel

Regiane
Cavy Slave Since '08

Post   » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:57 pm

Haha

He don't need his whiskers to direct him now, he must follow HER. :)

Thanks for the informations about the "pig cam". It's so nice!

Bugs Mom

Post   » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:53 pm

Love the tales of these two. How funny. Poor Snickers still hasen't figured out he's not "boss". : )

GuineaPigGoddess

Post   » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:04 pm

I love how this thread starts with only good things, I'm hoping it continues throughout! Lovely pictures of the new couple. :)

Nemo

Post   » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:49 pm

What a sweet couple!

I'm glad Snickers is happy!

Sidera17

Post   » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:33 am

Whoa! She mounted him! That's one tough chick.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:24 pm

Today I cut the quick on Snickers's back right paw. It bled and bled and bled. I applied pressure and nothing. I tried my husband's styptic pencil and still nothing. PIG BLOOD EVERYWHERE. So I texted STF to ask for help and she suggested corn starch.

But this is Snickers, who has a relationship to chaos very much like that of Paddington the Bear. So by the time we got the nail to stop bleeding, the towel and I were covered in Snickers blood and Snickers... well, Snickers was covered in corn starch. He looked a bit like he was about to be deep-fried!

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:52 pm

Ha ha ha!

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:13 pm

Poor Snick! Those black toes are a devil. I guess cleaning up all the mess is your pennance. I am glad Max and Toby's toes are pink.

Hunybee

Post   » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:19 pm

Poor Snickers, did he at least get an extra piece of pepper for his troubles?

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:35 pm

Ha ha, apologies to Snickers, but I laughed when it read it as I could just imagine him covered in corn starch. What with his colouring, it must have been quite a contrast. Wonder what will happen next

rshevin

Post   » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:49 pm

"But this is Snickers, who has a relationship to chaos very much like that of Paddington the Bear."

I love it!

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:54 am

And about the mounting by Ouiser, I am thinking it's a good thing he didn't choose a boy to live with because can you imagine getting boar glue out of his butt mullet?!