Squeaky Stories! Volume 1

Regiane
Cavy Slave Since '08

Post   » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:41 pm

Forget the caterpillars! I want Maggie! :D
Last edited by Regiane on Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brainerror

Post   » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:44 pm

oh both pig and pillar are so cute!

CavyHeart

Post   » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:59 am

Adorable! Maggie looks like my Vincent does when he gets his chin rubs, too. :)

Okay, I just have to ask: Where are you all finding these great stuffed toys to put in your cages? I understand the basic concept of not having small parts that could get nibbled off and swallowed and things like that. But should I just go to Toys R Us and look for some inexpensive stuffed toys? Any particular fabric to look for or avoid? Same for filling? No bean bags and the like, I presume. Perhaps in the toddler section? I'd like to get my guys some new toys, but the selection at pet stores around her is pitiful. Thanks!

serelixyue

Post   » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:51 am

omg I wanna get my pigs a caterpillar now!! so sweet she looks all cozy:)

I usually dont put stuffed animals in my cage since I hate it when their fur gets all clumpy after a wash....but maybe I should try the short haired stuffed animals??

GPigsRSweet

Post   » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:38 am

Oh!! I think Maggie needs to come to my house so I can snuggle with her!!

Sidera17

Post   » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:07 pm

Oh my gosh. I need a caterpillar for Chex now. He loves his stuffed animals.

poppycorn

Post   » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:34 am

Cheeky Brainerror!! ;-)

I love the catapillars!! My Popcorn is addicted to soft things!

shadowkitten

Post   » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:44 am

Thanks everyone! For anyone asking, the caterpillars came from the Dollar Tree store, and they seem to be in good shape after washing too :)

Juni is feeling left out, so she begged me to post a picture of her.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:20 am

Oh! Ears!!!

GuineaPiggin

Post   » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:01 am

cavyheart: When looking for stuffed friends for my pigs, I stick with the toys made specifically for babies/toddlers. Toys made for pets are just as good, but I've had better luck, cost-wise, with baby stuff. Simply because their stuff is made to be chewed on and easy to wash when soiled.

Sidera17

Post   » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:58 am

I am going to buy Chex a caterpillar from the Dollar Tree!! Thanks shadowkitten!

CavyHeart

Post   » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:10 pm

GuineaPiggin, that's what I had been thinking also. Thanks for the confirmation! This pay period the piggie slush fund went towards a big batch of Kleenmama's hay, but I haven't forgotten about getting them a toddler-suitable stuffed animal in the near future.