I had the perfect life . . .

Guinea Love

Post   » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:09 pm

The first one was devastating Mildred. I do not know how to describe the feelings. We still only lost things but it hurt.

Watching my Mom was the worse. She was so brave and strong all through my Dads illness. She was the rock who held us all together. When she saw her wedding ring was gone, she was just broken. It is the only time I have seen her this way and I hope to never see her like that again. I would have done anything to take away her pain.

This time we felt nothing. We only lost things and none of it had any memories or real value. We do have to reevaluate our security. It seems to be way too easy to get into our home.

Sidera17

Post   » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:39 pm

I am so sorry to hear about the breakins.... It is devastating.

Guinea Love

Post   » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:25 am

Back to the story.

I had the almost perfect life when my Momma found the scissors.

I ate my yummy veggies and I gave my momma lots of kisses. I was a very good girl. What did I do to deserve this?

Stop! Laughing! Lulu! Does anyone want an Izzy? I think I want a new home with someone who has no scissors.

Oh, Fresh Hay!

Ok, maybe I will look for my new home after I have had breakfast. A girl has to have her priorities.

Seriously, my momma needs some help.

serelixyue

Post   » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:58 am

oh I'm so sorry about the break in, Guinea Love! :( I hate it when people get away with crime, sigh. Someone once stole $1000USD under my NOSE and it was caught smack on tape at the supermarket, and the police were totally passive....

Sorry about losing those sentimental things, must be devastating :( I also can't imagine what people in Japan are going through, the video footage on youtube is just surreal...everything just washed away.

Ohhh, Izzy is just darrrling, *squeeze*. Don't worry, they will always get offended after haircut, just bribe them with something green ;)

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:40 am

Izzy still looks very cute and I'm sure you'll get better with more practice. In the last pic, she looks quite suspicious as if wondering what you'll be up to next. Don't worry Izzy, I'm sure you feel cooler now.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:03 am

I'm so sorry about the break in! Izzy looks adorable!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:22 am

Izzy! You look so cute with that hair-do :)

moonfall

Post   » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:56 pm

I think that haircut is cute on Izzy. You can see her cute little face better.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:59 pm

I love cute, funky haircuts!! Who cares if it isn't perfect??

Jaycey
Supporter in 2014

Post   » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:43 pm

I'm so sorry about the break-in. It happened to a friend of mine a little while ago. It's truly awful, and so scary!

Izzy's hair looks really funny, but she does suit it. You've done a much better job than I could. If you need proof ask my guys how awful nail clipping time is!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:22 am

Ha ha, I'm with you on the nail clipping. It's a 2 woman job and even with the pig wrapped in fleece with loads of vege treats, it's still a major operation as they tend to try and retract their paw or put it under their chin (if it's the front paws). Thank goodness they don't need fur trims as well.

Guinea Love

Post   » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:38 pm

Thank you for all the kind words about the very bad haircut. I did notice that Izzy seems happier and more active with it shorter. She actually started doing zoomies.

Lulu still can not stop laughing about Izzy's poor hair so Izzy will continue the story.

Can you still see my hair? Am I hidden enough?

Lulu did not like me at all and she refused to share a cage with me. I had to go back to the vet cuz she bit me on my nose and made it bleed. So Momma got us our own rooms next to each other. But I was still lonely.

I am surprised no one noticed my earlier hint. Here is another glimpse.

Meet my new friend Pearl.

She was kind of scrawny when she came here but we are fattening her up.

She is very quiet and kind of shy so I think we will be great roommates. She is not mean to me like someone else I know.

She is very skinny Mommy. I think we should have more veggies.

I have a friend and a bigger cage. Now we really had the perfect life until . . .