Tales of Mrs Tiggy-Winkle

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:24 pm

Tiggy, you are such a clever-paws! Lovely photos :)

Bugs Mom

Post   » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:25 pm

Ouch!! I'm sorry about your joint troubles. I hope they resolve themselves to a comfortable level soon!

Tiggy - you're just too smart and clever. Guess you're showing your mommy a thing or two : ) Misty, you're as beautiful as ever.

tashab

Post   » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:02 pm

I love hearing about Tiggy's antics. She certainly seems to keep you on your toes!

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:17 pm

Lookit Tiggy go on them games!
Such intensity in those beady eyes?!?
Misty still looks quite skeptical of this whole situation...

Webs, I hope you feel better soon.
Joint pain can really be a pain in the XXXX, I hope you get some relieve soon. Stop lifting and heaving, just rest those shoulders.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:28 pm

Sorry to hear about your shoulder and hope you continue to improve with rest. Tiggy is looking good as is Misty. I can't believe how much Tiggy loves the game. I'm always impressed that your piggies free range.

Wle312
Guinea Supporter '11

Post   » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:07 am

Glad to see some pic updates!!

Hope your shoulder is better soon Webs, I've had whiplash and I know its a horrible injury to have!

Webs
Cavies 'n Cobwebs

Post   » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:42 pm

I have found a great physio who has done wonders for my back and shoulder. Unfortunately I decided to cut the grass for the first time this weekend and remembered too late about my shoulder when I tried to start the petrol mower by yanking the pull string. OWEE! One ligament further twanged. ;o) It's so annoying that it's my left arm that hurts and I'm left handed - and changing gears in the car is no fun either!

GP_mum, for the first time I am thinking free ranging may not be such a good idea due to Misty! At home this lunchtime, I witnessed a sneaky little white fluffball creeping slowly out from under the favourite lilac fleece and crawl in stealth mode past Tiggy to nibble on some hay in the play box. When she decided this hay was worth eating, she grabbed a mouthful, turned tail and shot back under the fleece trailing the hay like a large peacock tail. Poor Tiggy looked very indignant when she realised there was no hay left to nibble on under the stool, instead it had been swiped from under her nose. :o)

There have also been hay trails from the travel boxes so I know at least someone is getting some exercise! Unfortunately so am I with the hoover, I will have to get one of those bagless ones as it's costing me a small fortune. Not to mention the effect vacuuming is having on my shoulder. Wouldn't be so bad if the little furballs tidied up after themselves and ate it rather than leaving it lying around!

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:01 pm

Oweee, no need to give further details as to what was pulled and twanged! :(
Poor Webs, geesh, perhaps you should walk around with a sign around your neck that reads,... "shoulders hurt, don't attempt anything stoopid".

Poor Tiggy, being robbed in braod daylight!

Let us know how that clean after yourselves talk goes with Misty and Tiggy. I say you just save the effort and energy and start googling for a bag-less vacuum!

Bugs Mom

Post   » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:07 pm

I almost fell off my chair laughing at the latest. Too funny. I can't imagine Tiggy on the losing end of anything! I'd also be interested in the "clean up after yourselves" results. Good luck with that : )

scoot

Post   » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:38 am

We haven't heard from the gorgeous Tiggy for a while. Is she too busy doing her puzzles?

Regiane
Cavy Slave Since '08

Post   » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:50 pm

I just saw the videos now! What a clever pig! :)

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:41 am

Smart pig indeed!! Loved the pics!