Wheekly Tales from the Timothy Bin Vol 8

GuineaPiggin

Post   » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:12 pm

Lack of McChompChomp?

Bugs Mom

Post   » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:29 pm

I understand Momo has tried the ramp tricks and that Bernie has the most pathetic and endearing little "wheep wheep" when he's scared : )

onetwo

Post   » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:58 pm

Awww I could just hear poor Bernie wheep wheeping. COOL cage Momo! Do you get new coro everytime or are those stickers easy to peel off? Those are cool pics I've been looking for some here and our local walmart doesnt have anything except disney princess...

TubbyTX

Post   » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:02 pm

I agree with Mimi's Mama. Let see if Bernie can go up or down if he's at the middle of the ramp. The worst is he'll...pee in his pant?

piggiepaws

Post   » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:05 pm

LOL TT, i think you should just put diapers on him if thats the case! >________<

GuineaPigGoddess

Post   » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:23 pm

When I saw the pics, I thought the cage decals looked familiar! I had them in the cages last summer... don't have many pics though, the pigs found them as a nice snack.

Very cute!

Wle312
Guinea Supporter '11

Post   » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:59 am

Is it maybe the fact that you took Bernies friend the owl away? :P Bernie is either in the huff or has no courage without his wise owl! lol

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:18 am

Momo where is Bernie's Owl?

Bugs Mom

Post   » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:03 pm

I see two owls. One is by the ramp (his fruend from before) and the other one is on the upper level. Tisk! Momo would never take away Bernie's buddy ; )

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:24 pm

Sharp eyes Bugsmom! :)
There are indeed 2 owls.
But I did have to retire his original older owl into a coroplast adoption sign for Cavyhouse at one of its satellite adoption site.

Wahoo GuineaPigGoddess, friends do think alike after all.
I loved all the little animals, except there was one little deer in there that had stink eyes.

We are doing a little social experiment though, since so many of you wonders what happens if I would to put Bernie on the ramp to start with...
Stay tuned to find out tomorrow! :p

It has been a while since we hogged this thread with my cooking, so here it is.
A dinner I made with puff pastry, swiss cheese, spinach and ham.

*** The ramp is out of commission at the moment, side guard rails are being installed as we speak. :)

Wle312
Guinea Supporter '11

Post   » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:06 pm

Ah well, I guess all old friends leave at some time ;) Waiting with baited breath to find out what happens with Bernie and the ramp :P

By the way, I just had dinner and your food pictures made me hungry again! lol

P.S where is the stinkeye deer? Did you not put it in or am I just blind? XD

TubbyTX

Post   » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:09 pm

Five buck betting that Bernie will make it to the hay box. :D