Wheekly Tales from the Timothy Bin Vol 8

ilumiari

Post   » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:11 am

Bernie looks like a mop head perched to dry!

serelixyue

Post   » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:22 am

I wasn't, guineapinny. I just "dealed with it". I think the inside of my left mouth was swollen, and it was probably gross as my mouth structure adjust to the new tooth coming out of no where...bits of food got caught in the nooks and crannies, argh! It's fully out though, what a relief.

Bugsmom, I didn't realize that! lol. I wonder what Mojo thinks of Berno's latest challenge?

Topaz, lynx did that sketch for you? It looks JUST like Diamond in your profile pic! Very beautiful:)

Momo, I wanted to ask: who is a more abusive roomate? Meimei or Emma? I think Meimei...she was constantly harassing Mojo, remember....rofl....while Emma mostly ignores B?

Brainerror

Post   » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:29 am

you're lucky sere, two of mine are still halfway through after 5 years and give me terrible pain every few months :(

serelixyue

Post   » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:36 am

what? they take THAT long to come out fully? Hmm...maybe my left one is not fully out then? *examining in mirror*. ugh. Hm! Do piggies have wisdom teef?

Brainerror

Post   » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:46 am

No, they don't. Lucky things!

I think I'm a speshul case though Sere.. my upper ones took 3 years, but my lower ones despite hurting once in a while, haven't moved much in 5 years. and I'm stubborn in wanting to keep them ;)

serelixyue

Post   » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:00 am

What?! *flabbergasted* there are UPPER wisdom teeth too? Okay now I think about it...of course there is...I'm so silly...but really..oh god.........

Jaycey
Supporter in 2014

Post   » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:30 am

Yep, there's upper wisdom teeth too! Well I hope they were as I had two whopping sized teeth removed when I was about 20 (on two different dentist trips)

onetwo

Post   » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:13 pm

I only had 3 wisdom teeth (wonder what that means... Hehe) and all 3 came "in" sideways with the head against the side of my back molars and the roots extended into my jaw. Extremely painful and since the lower side of the head was lodged crooked UNDER the root of one of my back molars I HAD to be sedated. I was in tons of pain and ended up in the hospital 3 days later for severe painkiller reactions and severe dehydration. They said that if I waited 3-5 more hours I might have had perminant organ damage. I had 3 bags of iv fluids per hour and I was there for 4 hours. I dont think I peed so much in my life! haha Man was that WORSE than child birth!!!

Good luck to anyone going through that. My advice is those super salty buttery puffed corn things are GREAT to snack on during recovery because they melt in your mouth and can be mooshed agaist the roof of your mouth too. Stock up on jello, pudding, bottled drinks (because you WILL be too dizzy to pour yourself drinks) and ibprofen. The narcotics did NOTHING for the pain and made very ill. Puking when like that hurts unbelieveably bad!!! Make sure you have LOTS of movies because you really arnt going to feel good enough to do anything for 3-5 days...

Bugs Mom

Post   » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:54 pm

Gee Momo, now you know more than you ever wanted to about teeth!! Not sure that's a problem for Bernie & Emma!!

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:39 pm

I hate to disrupt your Dental Wiki and update this thread with "Berno related" news! :)
Now, the conclusion of the social experiment.

So we start by putting Bernie ON the ramp like so. :)

5 whopping minutes later, he is still at the SAME spot!

*yawn*
*stretch out momo's chubby legs*
So, finally, with a little encouraging brrrr... from Emma upstairs, he finally took a step up!

Come on people, this is time to get out your pompoms and start cheering!

So close now, bernie, come on big boy!!!

Okay, let me desperate shrikes for help begin...

Oh lookit that face with the trembling weep weeeeep's...
Momo elevator will carry you up to the hay and yumyums...

I have to dash now, got a gazillion things to do today before some good friends leave town for good.

The NEW ramp is up, I had to wait for it to dry since Buji pretty much used 1/2 tube of gorilla on the carpet!
I will post the updates later today, and also, with a piece of VERY EXCITING news!
*jumping up and down*
Our family has just grown by 2! :)

Bugs Mom

Post   » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:39 pm

I can hardly wait for your news ; )

Lookit poor little Bernie. I just want to give him a big cuddle and tell him it's ok and that Emma won't REALLY eat him. Cute pics and a great cage.

Poor Buji. At least he's not stuck to the carpet. (Good job Ben!)

flutterbye

Post   » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:55 pm

Your family has grown by 2?! I can't stand the suspense!!