The life of Squeaglez The Loner Guinea Pig

Squeaglez

Post   » Tue May 03, 2011 9:23 pm

Hi! My name is Squeaglez its pronounced squee-gl-z =) I am a 4 month old SMOOTH HAIRED GUINEA PIG I was bought from uh ummm uhh lets just say it was a HORRIBLE place. So heres how it all started. I was just sleeping on my pal "The Albino"when "Fuzzlery" came in "A hoomun is luking ........ AT US"! I looked around a human was looking at us (Fuzzlery does not speak well english she is a short haired peruvian guinea pig)anyways he was carrying a carrier with super soft looking fleece. For a moment there I almost closed my eyes and started dreaming about its softness but was woken up right away by Fuzzlery. I was just about to tell Fuzzlery to calm down and that they must be looking through our glass cage and into the gerbil cages when our log house started to lift. I personalliy thought it might be cool living in fleece but i never said it because i knew the other two thought otherwise. When I got picked up by cool medium sized hands I very slightly remembered...... from my cruel past........................

OWNERS BACK! Gotta go i'll right again soon BYE BYE!

Hunybee

Post   » Tue May 03, 2011 10:26 pm

Here's a tip. Wheek very loud and look pitifully at your food bowl. Maybe the hoomanz will leave the room to get some noms. Then you can continue with your story!

Squeaglez

Post   » Tue May 03, 2011 11:09 pm

But won't that seem unusual? Because........ I never really made a sound since I came to my new house right now im righting in my SUPER SECRET lair in my pigloo that only my guineapals can know about but if I use it to much I might get caught so I only use it for quick checks and some replying =).
I try to play the charecter of a shy pig so it wont seem unusual that I go in my Lair in my pigloo alot =)

P.S. I will post lots of picks soon BYE BYE!

Squeaglez

Post   » Wed May 04, 2011 6:47 pm

Back to the story i will have to go a little farther back in my life so you know the whole story....

When i was about 1 month old i was stolen from my mother and brought to that horrible place were i met "The Albino" ( He's as you might have gussed a albino) and "Fuzzlery" they're the same age as me so anyways last time this hand picked me up was when i just came in and was super scared but the weird thing is when this hand touched me it felt like a new power went in me. Like something sleeping inside me woke up . My once bad vison became as sharp as lightning................ and my once beautiful brown eyes........................ blood red........................(sorry I dont know how to post pics so ill just put this up =) )

C:\Users\Dildar\Pictures\2011-05-03 Guinea Piggy\Guinea Piggy 121.jpg

Please copy and paste the website to see pic =)

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Wed May 04, 2011 10:21 pm

That photo is on your computer. You have to upload a pic to an online website like photobucket.

Squeaglez

Post   » Wed May 04, 2011 10:38 pm

ok thanks for telling me because i am really new to all this stuff =) .

Brainerror

Post   » Thu May 05, 2011 5:25 am

Try http://photobucket.com/ . It's really easy and once it's uploaded there, you can use the URL (the long address where your picture is stored) between Image Those are the tags on this forum to make pictures work.

So for example I have my photo of Nibbler & Scruffles and this is their URL on photobucket: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/poepgat/DSC_0436.jpg

Now to make that work here I have to place that between the IMG tags. Luckily photobucket does this for you, so when you go to a photo you'll get a menu of different URLs and tags you can use. Use the IMG one(the very last in the list), like this:

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Thu May 05, 2011 9:49 am

I love that pic of Nibbler!

Brainerror

Post   » Thu May 05, 2011 10:45 am

Ah yes I need to send you some photos! I still have the massive originals, so will do that in a bit.

Nibbler is wonderful to photograph.

Squeaglez

Post   » Fri May 06, 2011 12:48 am

Photobucket wont let me sighn up mabe they just cant let guinea pigs have it =( . My owner got a little box ( a flox. A mix of a box and a flashy thingy in case you didnt know) and flashed me with it. I got really mad so i stoped letting him pet me. To make me tame around him he had to make me a NEW C&C cage, give extra feggies (but not to much) and let me go on the computer with him watching. It was funny how he got yelled at for letting me walk on the keyboard =) .

Squeaglez

Post   » Mon May 09, 2011 9:41 pm

So lets see long story short, That person adopted me (now known to me as Careing because he cares for me) and kept me in a nice and big C&C cage. Everything was fine just settling in getting to know people but it was DAY 8 that things started to get a little interesting It was a ordanairy morning when suddenly *dot dot dot* nothing happened *dot dot dot* but it happened suddenly. I was so confused I started eating lettuce then I heard a loud bang of quietness I froze as I turned around. I realized I hadn't been making ANY sense for the last few minutes. I almost had a heart attack when I turned to see * LINE DISCONNECTED PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER AND BY LATER I MEAN IN A FEW HOURS PLEASE LEAVE A MEASSAGE AT THE TONE BEEEEP *

Squeaglez

Post   » Tue May 10, 2011 9:04 pm

I finnaly found out how to post pictures and decided to change this and kinda turn it into a diary kind of thing so here go's everything =)

Tuesday,May 10,2011

Day 10
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Learnt a trick! But it's too simple=( so here is what I have to do, when Carer puts his hand in the cage and says "C.C." I have to climb up his hand when I get back down he gives me lettuce. Right now im learning a new trick in which he says "J.O."and I have to jump over his arm. For this I get a nice juicy baby carrot =)

Brainerror

Post   » Wed May 11, 2011 5:13 am

you need an email address to be able to sign up - unless you're too young?

Squeaglez

Post   » Wed May 11, 2011 9:41 am

I just logged on with my owners facebook acount =)

Brainerror

Post   » Wed May 11, 2011 9:45 am

yaaay!

Squeaglez

Post   » Wed May 11, 2011 9:58 am

So here are some just random pictures of me =)

*climby climby climb* Lets eat lettuce! =( I mean im gonna eat lettuce =( .

WERE ARE YOU MODDY!

O there you are =) *DRAGON GLOW*

I guess its time now then...

Brainerror

Post   » Wed May 11, 2011 10:01 am

Oh my Squeaglez! you are clever AND gorgeous! I think Nibbler may have a crush on you ;)

Squeaglez

Post   » Wed May 11, 2011 10:16 pm

Well I have sad news for nibbler then.... I am already in love.... with Pippin.... I was heart broken when she passed but now all I can do is hope someone will come to rescue me from the sea of tears im drowning in ...

For my long lost love...

In the desert or the arctic
no matter how far be we
I will look for her
I will look for she
I will never stop searching
I will never stop or tire
Looking for my little
sweet white fire
My Little Pippin
Pippiny what I call thee
Her wish is my wish
I will find her no matter were it will be
Pippiny were ever you are come back to me
In heaven or were ever you are come back to me...

Day 11
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another day with out my love. My secret just has to be reavealed. I am not what you think I am. Im way stronger than that. I have wings as big as mountains, A breath, hotter than fire, In a few minutes I can demolish a city, and I will if I cant find my sweet fire.
Nibbler may still have a chance. Only if she rescues me from my sea of tears...

CavyPrincesses

Post   » Wed May 11, 2011 11:00 pm

Squeaglez, you are soo cute! If I'm not mistaken, you are a Satin Peruvian Mix piggy instead of a smooth short hair. You are so beautiful! But they say just like most satins, there is a problem with their bones or something.. I am not really sure but maybe others know about it more.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Thu May 12, 2011 2:32 am

Awww, what a lovely pig!!

51 posts