Wheekly Tales from the Timothy Bin Vol 8

CavyHouse
Supporter in '11

Post   » Fri May 13, 2011 11:07 pm

Having Momo, OttosMom & OttosDad, HK and everyone help does make it fun.

serelixyue

Post   » Fri May 13, 2011 11:14 pm

oh god, that car even has a hello kitty ceiling...I'm swaying on my foot a bit now.....I want to see more of Mr. Jojo da Fosta! That pretty girl does look like your beautiful BeiBei :) we miss her too, Momo

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat May 14, 2011 12:39 am

I still think you should get the Polski Fiat: http://www.kittyhell.com/2008/03/01/hel ... i-fiat-car

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sat May 14, 2011 3:21 am

Momo! What a great get-together . . . and all that Hello Kitty stuff! And your Piggery is wonderful too . . . .

It was great to catch up with you :)

calicavylover

Post   » Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 am

I am so excited for Momo's Piggery! I love it!

I got to meet HelloKitty in person during a transport and her car is ahhh-mazing! I can't even imagine how long it took her to accumulate all of that stuff!

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Sat May 14, 2011 10:48 am

AWE Momo, send Mr. Jojo da' Fosta to me! Such a cutie!!!! *sending out lots of kishes*

I love the piggery, will you be going key chains at any point? I love key chains and with my b-day this Thursday I might be able to convince DH that I am in deathly need of one. LOL

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Sat May 14, 2011 11:23 am

Oh key chains would be nice too. Darn you Momo, now I need to save up as you know Bugs Mom & I will need some of those cute items.

I loved the Hello Kitty car and things. Umm who is the Hello Kitty person? I am a bit confused on that. Someone here on GL? I didn't know any of our GL family had such a car, well unless it was you of course. Now I would of just figured Ben had gotten you one as a pre wedding gift. :)

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm

Ah Deb, only in Momo's dreams would Ben get her that car ; )

I think the redhead in the picture might be the GL member.

I was looking for key chains too : (

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Sat May 14, 2011 12:49 pm

Coming, coming, I am moving my chubby hands in the dastest spped to come up with these lovely keychains and requests... :)

A quick update on Mr Jojo.
Jojo finally started to love his pellets again, but just for good measure, I also added 2TB of cc which he lurved.
He is also beginning to move around more, so I guess his procedure site is feeling better.
I promise more pictures of Jojo soon, his hair is already starting to grow on those bald spots! :)

SO thank you for all the ninja vibes, he is doing so well...

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Sat May 14, 2011 2:51 pm

Momo read up, I am curious about HK.

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Sat May 14, 2011 3:04 pm

HelloKitty is another member on GL. :)

Yay for handsome Mr. Jojo enjoying pellets again!

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Sat May 14, 2011 3:12 pm

Thanks Traci