Things That Go Wheek In the Night: C M'S Picture Chronicle

GuineaPiggin

Post   » Sat May 28, 2011 5:03 pm

Alistair is my favorite of your pigs! Poor boy looks so sad in his intake photo. What luxurious locks he has now! Give him a scritch for me will ya?

Cinnabuns Legacy

Post   » Sat May 28, 2011 7:36 pm

I'll be sure to do that GuineaPiggin, he likes having the middle of his crest scritched. GuineaPigGoddess, it does add a good bit of weight to him even though we keep it trimmed from dragging on the floor too much. We'll see how much his weight deviates from the usual when we shave a good part of that hair off, as the weather warms up.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Sat May 28, 2011 7:45 pm

What a handsome pig! They're all precious.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun May 29, 2011 10:13 am

Wow, what a change in Alistair, his hair is so shiny. The abby piggies are all adorable but I am in awe of Luna. I love how 'solid' she is and her colouring, just so pretty.

Cinnabuns Legacy

Post   » Sun May 29, 2011 7:28 pm

GP_Mum, yeah his coat was rather flat when we got him (there was some luster to it, but nothing like it was as it got longer). Is he a satin or does he just have a really healthy coat? I hope he's not satin, I know they can get bone problems later in life. Yes, Luna really developed into a gorgeous adult girl.

"Hmm, I see I've got some fan mail. I'll sucker 'em into more with some cute baby and adolescent pictures..."

Mastering the saxy leg early.

Practicing her stink-eye at such a young age.

"What do you mean there's no more green leaf? Look how cute I am and say no."

Hitting adolescence and losing some of the crazier baby fur.

"Teenage" Luna.

Teenage Luna still a Daddy's girl.
Last edited by Cinnabuns Legacy on Sun May 29, 2011 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Sun May 29, 2011 7:29 pm

Love the pictures of Luna, she is so pretty.

Cinnabuns Legacy

Post   » Sun May 29, 2011 7:32 pm

Thank you Skinnypigs1. I'm trying to post only the better and best pictures, but occasionally one will be a bit on the blurry side but too cute to pass up posting.

Regiane
Cavy Slave Since '08

Post   » Sun May 29, 2011 8:24 pm

Your pigs are cute!

I'm impressed with Alistair's coat! So shiny!

tashab

Post   » Sun May 29, 2011 9:34 pm

You've done such a great job with those furry kids!

Guinea Love

Post   » Sun May 29, 2011 10:34 pm

Alistair's shelter picture just breaks my heart. What a difference good care and a lot of love can make. He is just gorgeous.

I love Luna's baby pictures. What a sweetie. Thanks for sharing.

Mom2boars

Post   » Mon May 30, 2011 10:58 am

They are all so gorgeous, but I love Phantom's "mask"!! "Not very cute"...Seriously!! There is absolutely no such thing as a "not very cute" piggie!! They are all wonderfully adorable in their each unique way!!

Cinnabuns Legacy

Post   » Tue May 31, 2011 5:33 pm

We're beginning a new chapter in all of our lives. I'm now looking for a companion for Luna (I posted in the Sow's Behaving Badly thread about my lack of success, to say the least, of trying to pair her with Cinnabun, who was having nothing of it). I contacted Lisa (Foggy Creek Cavy Rescue) about adopting or fostering; I noticed she has a couple of younger and older neutered males, and some single females (one of which is baby, which would probably do Luna fat bum some good). My fiance wants to take a trip up to see his folks who are only about twenty minutes from where we'd meet Lisa and the cavies.