As Told By Maggie - The Story of a Crazy Mommy

maggiemae

Post   » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:24 pm

Daddy wanted to know why Mommy didn't share any pictures of his babies Valentines Day!!!

So, Mommy had Daddy send her a picture!

And now we present without any further wait, Lucy and Sunshine's amazingly yummy Valentines salad!

(They share a LOT better than us!)

Since then Sunshine got a haircut. In the process of sifting through her crazy thick fur, Mommy found something kind of gross!!!!!!

Needless to say Mommy has some work on her hands this weekend making Daddy's piggies all better!!!!!

More information and picture to follow.

However, of course we can't leave without more photos!!

So here are some picture of me!

Mommy was hard at work this week trying to come up with a new toy for us...

What is this?

Wow! It is mighty comfy and soft! I feel so tall! I don't know...

Okay Mommy, I tried it out! Now back to the drawing board!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:49 am

Awww, too cute!! Great poser too!

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:00 pm

Awww, look at the beautiful product tester there. :)
I am now pretty much convinced that I am the only *sewing-impaired* memeber on GL!

serelixyue

Post   » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:23 pm

lol, that is such a sweet looking white purty purty girl:) the cushion looks very plushy

maggiemae

Post   » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:18 pm

Oh my goodness gracious! Mommy dropped off the face of the planet! She has been sooooooo busy! Three part time jobs, taking care of piggies, spending time with daddy... It all takes a lot out of a lady!!!!

So mommy thought as a special treat (and so Daddy will stop nagging for a new chronicle) she would leave you all with an extra special video!

Over the last few months, I, Maggie Mae, have been working on perfecting my talents.

And so now I present to you all, the amazing, spectacular and awesome Maggie Mae and her wonderful trick! And please ignore Mommies "I just rolled out of bed" appearance. She wasn't exactly thinking things through when she taped this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICAwo7pO1Ds

Grandma is horrified by this trick. I guess it takes a piggy person to appreciate it.

LisasHerd

Post   » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:49 pm

Unbelievable!!! I love that trick!!

GuineaPiggin

Post   » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:05 am

I love it! I didn't realize Miss Maggie had such a mix of colors in her fur.

worldangel

Post   » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:37 am

How clever Miss Maggie is!

serelixyue

Post   » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:34 am

I love that kitty!

maggiemae

Post   » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:14 pm

Maggie does indeed have some odd colored hair. Without a light on it, it is all black. With light her hair is a bunch of different colors. It has something to do with the type of hair she has and not so much the actual color of it. If that makes sense...

Maggie is glad you guys like her video! :)

Travelingirl916

Post   » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:19 pm

That is very cute! How did you teach her the trick?

maggiemae

Post   » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:43 pm

Thanks!

Well I used to give them kisses all the time and they would give me looks like I was THAT mom who spit shines their kids faces in public.

After a while I would ask for a kiss, give it and then give a treat. After a while she would sit there and put up with me which was funny and as time progressed she would run up and give them.

It is funny because when you decide to stop with the kisses sometimes she will keep trying for more treats so she practically smothers you and then looks around for her treats.

Maggie is my only piggy whose attitude is toleration. She tolerates us without an ounce of fear in her body and when she is done tolerating us she lets us know. The rest all work on the normal spectrum of bits and pieces of trust and love. ;)