What To Do When A Guinea Pig Falls Into Your Lap

Brainerror

Post   » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:38 pm

too cute!

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:02 pm

The boys look like they are enjoying their nice weather!

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:50 am

*cough cough*
Someone called my McChompChomp???

Awww...
So,.. them playing poker, reading Sherlock and chomping grass under the sun?
Lookit that cute little face, so dignified, he is really hamming it up for the camera!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:55 am

Max is a perfect model!

Cinnabuns Legacy

Post   » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:01 am

Max is a gorgeous cavy model, and Toby has a very nice, handsome crest.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:12 am

Both Max and Toby look like a good size so Max is obviously not letting Toby bully him out of his food. Well done Max!

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:23 pm

Wheras many on Guinea Lynx have discussed growing wheatgrass for their pigs, Toby and Max would like to recommend a variety of grasses in your lawn. Different grasses thrive in different soils and conditions. This is important for a lush, full lawn.

The boys fully appreciate variety; picking out their favourite blades.

There is grass all over the fleece because Max really gets into his food. He will dig for bits at the bottom of the bowl and head chuck the rest out!

Toby would like to say that he is embarassed by his brother's gluttonous behaviour. Grass should be eaten blade-by-blade, savouring each flavour; not gobbled. How uncouth!

Hunybee

Post   » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:55 pm

He does have that "oh brother" look on his face. :)

poppycorn

Post   » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:23 am

Poppy will work around the grass until it's all done, Dusty will chuck it everywhere. And eat most of it for herself (because she's greedy, oh so greedy.. but shush, don't tell her I said that ;P) :D

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:14 pm

I love how they put their little foot on the vege/grass as if to say, mine, this is all mine. Carry on Max, there's more than enough for everyone.

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:39 am

One day, Max climbed all the way into the dish. He hopped back out when I got my camera, but it was so cute. That bum almost didn't fit!

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:24 am

Hello Everybodee!

It's Max here. Toby and I are on holiday at the moment. I think I'm too far from the hub because the internet keeps cutting out, but I really can't complain: the sun is shining, there's a soft breeze, and Toby is totally zonked, so I get the loptop.

I've been eating for almost 1-1/2 hours now and have paused to rest. We are staying at our timeshare in the Back Garden. It's a gated estate two cabanas, a gazebo, water fountain, and race track. And tons of food! Food everywhere! I'm parked in the Pig Port which is part of the Eagle Eye Protection Program.

We both love the timeshare and recommend it to all you pigs. We'd be happy to swap with you! Our only complaint is that after hours at the grass snack bar, we go into bed (another part of the Eagle Eye Protection Program), we wheek for lettuce and veg and get told we already ate all day, we can eat hay and pellets. But we still get biscuits and peppers if there are any on the go.

Well, Toby's waking up, so it must be time for another round of eating. Keep in touch!

Max