Guinea Pig Market - formerly Jens Custom Crafts #4

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:20 pm

Black looks so good with other colors and white! I've seen some wonderful looking cages on this board!

HerePiggyPiggy

Post   » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:35 am

Jen,

From the items on your site, I can tell you have an eye for cool fabrics. I'm excited to see what you come up with next. You're like a Piggy Interior Designer. :)

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:46 pm

New product alert!

Introducing the CAVERN!

It's twice as long as a hut measuring at 20" and has a door on either end making an awesome tunnel to run through or a nice comfy place to lounge. A removable absorbent pad is included with each pre-made one that is available. Piggies will not be disappointed with the cavern!

2 of these are available here http://www.jenscustomcrafts.com/ourshop ... Items.html

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:02 pm

I like the caverns. They are very similar to the cubidor (I think that's what it was called) I got from you a little while back. I like that the piggies can run through them and sleep in them - whatever they want to do.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:21 am

I love the caverns!!!

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:39 am

I would like to see more caverns and cubidors offered.

CavyPrincesses

Post   » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:46 pm

Wow! New design! Cool!

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:45 pm

Thanks!

Here are a few pre-made items- I didn't get any out this past weekend so I am making up for it today :-)
Everything can be purchased here! http://www.jenscustomcrafts.com/ourshop ... Items.html

Topaz

Post   » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:02 pm

Jen, I just want to say that your two huts that I have purchased from you have been making my Brownie girl so comfortable and happy. These are all she wants to be in! She can't get around well, has lost most of her hair, is reaching her end, and is SO happy to sit in "her" hut and rule the cage. Ha. And she DOES!!!! I put all her food, hay and pellets right in front of her and her hut. She feels special.

Thank you.

I only had to make one little alteration. I cut along the top of the hut so I can get her in and out more easily to bathe her or administer meds without stressing her and "pulling" her out. I put a clothes pin over the top when I am done. :)

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:05 pm

Aww, that is so sweet :-) I am so glad it can keep her comfortable. I continue to thank my grandfather (RIP) for the very clever idea of the huts, it was his vision and I put it into action :-)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:26 pm

I love that pattern! They look gorgeous! And I say, I am a big hut fan. They have great style and proportion.

tashab

Post   » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:38 pm

I love the fabric you used in those premades.