Tallulah's Medical thread

KrazyKawaii

Post   » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:02 pm

She seems very tired today, moving very slowly, lying down on her side, resting her head on things, it's taking it's toll on her, my poor darling, I'm very worried for her. She does manage to get up and move, but nowhere near her usual speed, which she was managing to maintain for most of her pregnancy. I hope this means there will be babies soon. I can only really feel one baby lump in there. She's so uncomfortable, poor thing.

SS: I'm really happy to hear everything went so well and everyone is healthy and happy!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:36 pm

Make sure she is well hydrated and getting enough food. Hoping all goes well.

KrazyKawaii

Post   » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:32 pm

I'm going to give them well saturated veggies tonight, and I'm going to cover the whole cage tonight, I have one half of the cage covered (the side where they sleep) and that's the side she's pretty much staying on today. I'm going to move things around so she has easier access to the food area as well (her sisters have 'redecorated' and blocked off her 'hallways' aka spaces big enough for her to fit through) I think it will be soon (hopefully!) Her hips also appear to wider, but that may be wishful thinking.

SardonicSmile

Post   » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:30 am

Lily was lying down a lot too at the end of the pregnancy. She'd walk up to her food bowl and then lay down while eating, which she'd never done before.

I think you may have some babies soon!!

Good luck!!

LandosMomma

Post   » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:10 pm

Every dang time, I think I'm coming on to see some babies!!

KrazyKawaii

Post   » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:07 pm

Sorry Landos!

Still pregnant, she seems to have gotten bigger, as I noticed when I molest her, so I'm hoping it'll be really soon, but with my luck, it'll be like another week.

Obfuscated

Post   » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:12 am

::waits eagerly::

Poor pregnant piggo. She must feel like she's about to explode! Here's hoping for a safe delivery.

I hope you have a camera ready to show us all baby pics!

LandosMomma

Post   » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:15 pm

I remember what it was like to be that pregnant in the summer. Poor girl.

KrazyKawaii

Post   » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:58 pm

Luckily, she has no idea it's summer! My apartment is set at a comfortable 70-72 degrees. I was describing her to someone today as 'bulbous' She's not moving so much, so I think we're in the final stretch, plus I've had her for like 66 days.

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:35 am

Well?!?!?!?!? News?? Photos??

KrazyKawaii

Post   » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:57 am

BABIES!!!

Just got here like 20 minutes ago! Photos coming soon!

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:04 am

WOOOOO!!! :-) :-)