Guinea Pig Math Schimpf Style.

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:50 pm

Since my other Chronicle is title is very wrong I thought I would start a new one. The Daily Life Of The Schimpf Girls just does not seem to work with three boys.

So lets start this off with introductions for new members.
My name is Erin, I'm a mother of 3 human kids, 6 guinea pigs, 2 ferrets, 1 mouse, 1 yellow bellied slider and 1 betta. I run Canadian Comforts and recently I started a photography company called Mystic Photography, though I am only the second photographer, my Aunt is the main photographer.

Enough about me, who cares about human dribble. I know the truth, guinea pig photos and stories, that all you all want. ;)

Lets start off with my oldest guinea pig. Eve is approximately 6 years old. She has cataracts and arthritis, but that doesn't stop her, shes the Boss of everyone. She was adopted September 2009

Next in the age line is Clover.
She was one of my first guinea pigs, adopted in 2008 as a pup she is now 3 years old. She was badly abused with her first owners, the result? Surgery to fix a broken leg. Since then she has never fully trusted anyone but me. She is mum to Pixie and Mojo.

She LOVES carrots.

Next in the age like is Mojo and Pixie.

Pixie is 2 years old, pink eyed and full of piss and vinegar. Shes the first to try out new toys, beds and treats. But shes also the first to run for cover when she sees the hand of "doom" also know as the hand with the hair brush.

Mojo is a silly big boy. He was born in my house but I adopted him out to my mom and younger sister. When that didn't work out (one year later), I took him back. Last Feb (2011) we adopted Reko, Mojo's cage pal. Mojo has a huge crush on Momo's Emma.

*Mojo says he's blowing kisses to Emma.*

Next is Romeo, the only neutered boar in the house. He lives with Eve, Clover and Pixie in their 2x6 love cage. He is a recent addition. But has grown to understand what cuddle cups are and if you wheek really loudly you'll get a few extra veggies.

Finally we have Reko. Reko is Mojo's cage pal and one of my "dream pigs". His coloring was always a heart stopper for me. When his photo came up on the EHS website I nearly died. He's a funny little guy who loves doing laps in his 2x6 while Mojo gives a rather annoyed look.

Here is everyone in two group shots. Since Mojo and Reko can't be near the girls they get their own, I call these shots cage group shots.

Here are some funny shots from today's photo shoot.

goosey1019

Post   » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:11 pm

hehe. I love the last two pictures. :)

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:19 pm

My personal favorite is Mojo stealing from Reko. He ate his and decided Reko's looked just as yummy.

seraphanjil

Post   » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:35 pm

Love them all! I wish I was as good at giving haircuts. My poor Nella, Worely and Fancy all like like barbershop nightmares when I am done with them!

Bugs Mom

Post   » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:37 pm

Lordy Reko is flat in that picture! He looks as though he's sneaking up on something like a cat ; )

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:57 pm

Sera: Thats how Romeo looked when I first trimmed him. He's a Peruvian, he was being barbered by one of the girls so I had to trim him down to make him look a little better.

Bugs: He's learned from Mojo.

This is Mojo last year:

Sidera17

Post   » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:50 pm

I love Mojo! He is so cute.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:13 pm

I LOVE when they go flat like that. Total trust and relaxion!

tashab

Post   » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:20 pm

Yay Schimpf pigs! *dangles carrot for Eve*

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:53 pm

Lovely pics and even lovelier pigs. In the pics, they're all either smiling or telling mum 'make sure you get my good side now'.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:15 am

Gorgeous pics!!!!

serelixyue

Post   » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:17 am

oh Erin, I love your new thread, what a beautiful fresh start. So nice to be introduced to everyone (not that I didn't know all their names already.....) Clover is tunning. and Mojo :):)