Life of the Trashy Piggies!

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:53 pm

That is one saxxxy legging going on!

KrazyKawaii

Post   » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:27 pm

I had solo laptime with the babies tonight, the first for them. I should have done it long before now, I'm covered in scratches from the little spazzes.

Here is a sampling of the photos, I'll be spreading them out over the next few days/pages because there were a lot, and they're all so cute!

Tiva's rooster back

Tiva's back again

Her pop-ups from the other side. She's so interesting looking!

My Talli girl.

Tiva, dearest.

Talli

Tiva

Pretty girl.

Tiva face!

Talli pancaking...kinda.

Pig lips!

Talli

Talli girl

seraphanjil

Post   » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:57 pm

Such beautiful girls <3 them!

LandosMomma

Post   » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:52 am

They really are so pretty!

Kumagoro
Supporter since 2011

Post   » Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:51 pm

Oh yes, they are adorable. But what I found myself really squeeing over are those perfect looking little ears they both have -- so finely-furred and delicately shaped. I just want to reach out a finger and stroke them. Is that weird? <lol> But Talli and Tiva are gorgeous, and clearly very happy and well-cared for little piggies. Kishes to both!

KrazyKawaii

Post   » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:05 pm

Thanks! I love them even if I did get covered in scratches, they're too funny. Kumagoro, they're very soft, even their ears! haha

serelixyue

Post   » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:04 pm

Tiva has the prettiest nose!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:53 am

Oh, they are too cute! ♥

KrazyKawaii

Post   » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:50 pm

Just a quick funny story. Libby (one of the cats) is sitting on the TV table beside the cage watching the guinea pigs, they appear to be...taunting her haha. They run at her one at a time, wait for her to get excited and than run away. It was like one after another, boom boom boom. It was the funniest thing ever. Libby kept staring at me like 'Mooooom! Mooooom! What're they doing!?! Help! Help!'

I wish my camera was working so I could have videoed it!

SardonicSmile

Post   » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:00 am

Hey KrazyKawaii could you pretty please post the current weights of those two adorable young ones?

I would like to compare it to the weight of my baby girl to see if she is growing like she should. I think she is, but would still like to compare and I know our babies are pretty close in age.

and some more cutie pictures for us all would be lovely too.

Shelly

Post   » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:34 pm

They are so beautiful! Have fun with the new babies.
Shelly

KrazyKawaii

Post   » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:11 pm

Sardonic Smile, as of today 10/11/11 Tiva weighs 538g and Talli weighs 566g. They're about 2 months old.

I'll have more photos once we hit the next page! Taken with my brand new camera! :)