Once upon a time, in Pancakeland... Part 2

Regiane
Cavy Slave Since '08

Post   » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:53 pm

And that's how to bore a pig: a video showing Aimi and her dad, uh... petting her. She is so cute.

akintolife

Post   » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:21 am

The video made me laugh so much!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:59 am

That video is cute!!! Awww, just showed the pics to hub, he loves the pigs too!!

serelixyue

Post   » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:28 am

lolol, he keeps getting to her yub spot at her legs, but she doesnt run away because she loves it anyway :)

xanima

Post   » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:45 am

Panqueca is adorable.
I love the way she looks on the second picture.

dmppiggie

Post   » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:56 am

I love that lesson! I plan to teach it to my high school students in a few weeks when my girls come for a visit!

Brainerror

Post   » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:00 am

I love it when they kick you off because they don't want that spot touched, yet remain where they are as they want attention ;)

Regiane
Cavy Slave Since '08

Post   » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:04 pm

In Pancakeland things are going fine. Pantufinha continues to work in become chubby again...
ImageAimi: Mom, will she ever stop eating? I'm hungry!"

And I'm testing wood pellets in their "bathroom".
ImageIt's working very well. But I know they think it's not funny that they don't have hay on the floor to lie down, pee, and everything.

ImagePantufinha: At least we still have the beds to pee on!"
Ops!

Today I cleaned the cage and they obviously were so tired of being in the sofa eating yummy escarole while I was doing the dirty job. :)

Back to the cage...
Image...they can't resist to fleece. Watching the pigs I started to formulate a theory: will the pigs prefer to lie down in a clockwise direction?

Panqueca quickly answered me:
ImagePanqueca: "Nah!"

ImagePanqueca: "Now please mom, go away with that flashy thing and let me sleep!"

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:39 pm

Panqueca has an adorable tushie!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:45 pm

Awwww! Adorable!!! Sweet!! Cute!!!

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:11 pm

Regiane, the litter pan with the pellets will work better if it's big enough for their butts to be well inside it while they're eating. Mine chew and poop, chew and poop in front of the hay rack -- it's the place that gets the most use.

Regiane
Cavy Slave Since '08

Post   » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:27 pm

bpatters, thank you! :)

I have a bigger tray, I was not using it to save space in the cage, but I'll try and see. They are using that tray, anyway. There's a water bottle in front of the tray and the pellet bowls are on the side, so they use to eat, go to drink and pee. I's like to find a super sized tray to make a "kitchen area" but I couldn't find it until now.