seizure--very ill pig!!!

lisam

Post   » Sat Nov 08, 2003 12:18 am

Oh dear. I'm sorry.

SusieQ
Scrapbook Addict

Post   » Sat Nov 08, 2003 12:19 am

I'm sorry about your loss. Hopefully this will also illustrate the dangers of purchasing a pig from a pet store. I hope that if you decide to keep pigs in your life, please adopt from a shelter or rescue next time.

Erin8607
Knee Deep

Post   » Sat Nov 08, 2003 12:20 am

I'm sorry to hear that your pig didn't make it, he was lucky to have someone who tried to save him.

salana
GL is Just Peachy

Post   » Sat Nov 08, 2003 1:13 am

Poor little guy. I would not recommend ever buying anything from that pet store again, if you can avoid it. There are many guinea pigs in shelters and rescues that want good, loving homes like yours.

dribble

Post   » Sat Nov 08, 2003 1:28 am

Do not let your piggy have died in vain. MAKE the pet store pay for your vet bills. He came to you as a sick pig. Take your sadness and do something for the other pigs there who are also undoubtedly sick -- cause a ruckus.

And adopt a pig from a rescue. There are still many pigs who need a loving home.

PauloF

Post   » Sat Nov 08, 2003 1:47 am

I am sorry for your loss.

Becky

Post   » Sat Nov 08, 2003 2:26 am

I'm so sorry.

pinta

Post   » Sat Nov 08, 2003 2:45 am

I'm so sorry. This wasn't fair to you or him. I know it's the last thing you want to deal with but for his sake and the sake of other pigs, please don't let the pet store get away with this.

It happens all too frequently and won't stop until it is no longer profitable to sell sick animals.

This petition was started because of another pig like yours. http://www.PetitionOnline.com/mod_perl/ ... gi?4pookyM

Please also honour his memory by adopting a pig(or two) from a rescue or shelter. If you don't know where to look I am sure people on this site can help you.

Again, I am so sorry you both had to go thru this.

Evangeline

Post   » Sat Nov 08, 2003 8:27 am

Another sick pet store baby, another incompetent vet. Once again. I'm sorry for your loss. I wish it had been different.

Please never buy animals from pet stores. When you feel better, think of adopting a pair of homeless pigs. Then, we can help you find a vet who knows more about pigs.

Again, I'm sorry.