Wheekly Tales from the Timothy Bin Vol 9

Sidera17

Post   » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:26 pm

Momo, I've always meant to ask: how come none of your pigs have ever jumped out? I tried the cage design you have, and Riley launched himself over the edge at a bag of hay.

happiestgirl

Post   » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:49 pm

Momo, Nick and I will be in the SF area for a day or so (for him to see his uncle), while I am out in CA to have my surgery done. I do not have dates yet, but maybe if it works out we could meet you and your lovely pigs :)

serelixyue

Post   » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:15 pm

alright momo, we're all waiting :)

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:46 am

Topaz, my heart ached so much when I read your thread.
You sounded so lost in your grieve you didn't even know what to do with yourself. Everyone rushed in to offer you comfort, but I know my confumzlled words won't do much good,... so I made a forever Brownie... just for you... :)

happiestgirl! Yes yes yes, I would love to!
Are you kidding, meeting another GL'er, and I live only 2 blocks away from a fellow GL'er too!
let me know when and where.

Sidera, I really don't know.
The low walls really started years ago just out of selfishness, I just love how the lower walls can let me watch me pigs. They never really tried "TRIED" to bail. I mean come on, I figured they are either too lazy, too confumzzled and too bitter to scale any 5" walls.
Further more, why need to jump over grids when yumyums are brought to you...?

Okay people, disclaimer first, a rather short update.
Momo is leaving on another one of me roadtrips tomorrow for a week, I really want to give details, but I have so many surprises packed for Benben, so I can't say much here.
But believe me peoples, you will all see another side of me once I come home... hopefully,... in ONE piece! :)

Maxwell has made a hooge leap in intelligence this past week, he has learned how to shake-shake and stand up when called.
Trust me people, it took many days and numerous bunches of bribes.

Look how handsome this man now looks with all his hair grown back from abscess sites, and all the bites have recovered. :p

We are all used to Emma being a attention hogger, she would stand, scream, popcorn until you show her attention.
Out of all the outspoken signs that she demonstrates her love and favoritism for Benben, there is ONE that I am genuinely jellies of...
Every night... 7:30pm... she is just pacing back and forth on the far side of the cage wall, near our couch, looking out towards the door, wondering when is her papa coming home...?
*jellies jellies*

That is okay, at least, Maxwell is also slowly and surely developing the lovely for me. :)
He now stands up and crave for attention when he hears you singing his name. I don't think it is "his name", it is just your cheerful singing and baby talk.

Ok, that is all for today people, but I promise to make it up to you when I get back. Momo now has video capability peopples, yup, the days of videos of piggies warfare is back!

On this note, Emma teaches you a thing or two about Las Vegas majik.
Now you see me,...
Now you only see me fat behind.....
Now you don't,...!

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:03 am

Wait wait...
I forgot something.
Peoples, did I tell you Maxwell is a chirper???
:p

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:41 am

SQUEE! I don't remember hearing that. I love that Majik Emma. What a clever girl. Maxwell is so handsome. I'm glad he's showing his appreciation for all you do.

Have a safe adventure! You AND Ben!

sus4rabbitsnpigs

Post   » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:44 am

Aww disappearing Emma.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:54 am

What a lovely start to our weekend, seeing those fuzzy faces peering over the side! Maxwell is looking great now . . . they ALL are, what bits we can see of them!

serelixyue

Post   » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:33 am

hey momo, love your update and hope you enjoy your trip. Maxwell looking more and more like Mojo, who is right there in the back :)

clairey

Post   » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:03 am

Another chirper? How come you get all the magical pigs?

Maxwell's shiny furs, and his glittery black eyes, and his little pink bottom lip, and...*sigh*

govikes98

Post   » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:24 pm

Momo - want to say Thank you as well! I received my "surprise" this week and nearly cried. Will was my favorite of our two pigs and now he can go with me every where.

weggie

Post   » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:34 pm

Bootiful!!!! Love how you can see your pigs over the top of the grids - allows for those 'nose' shots! :D