Pigapalooza -- The Snickerspants Chronicles IV

serelixyue

Post   » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:27 pm

I love seeing photos of dear chocobutt again, Alden. he was such a little angle <3

Sidera17

Post   » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:42 pm

Alden- I can't believe the resemblance between Mr. Butterbean and my Chex.

And this: Image

Where does Mr. Butterbean hail from? Was he ever up north?

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:56 pm

Wow, from the right angle they look identical!

I don't know Albert's whole story, and what I do know is confusing. Dumped at a pet store and then passed around by friends? I didn't hear anything about Yankee origins though. :-)

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:31 am

Albert has super-powers. Here, be demonstrates two: carrot-eating and focus-foiling with his photograph-fooling fuzz!

Here he demonstrates his adoration for Cookie. He loves her SO much he throws himself between her and a live carrot. Who knows what might have happened otherwise!!

"You aren't amusing, new-mom."

In other news, my sweatshirt was clean today, but it felt weird... a little scratchy and hot and occasionally making strange noises. Look what I found when I unzipped!

Hunybee

Post   » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:41 am

Zip it back up. It's toasty in here.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:46 am

Congats on your 2 new fur kids. I knew Albert was destined for your home when you kept mentioning him in your postings. Who can blame you, he's adorable with his fluffy sideburns. Cookie looks like a charmer too. I think her name suits her to a T.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:02 pm

Husband: Um, I think your lower pigs escaped.

Me: WHAT?? Is the door open?

Him: No, but they're not in there!

Me: Well, are there any pig-shaped lumps of fleece in the floor?

[Pause]

Him: Yeah, okay.

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:44 pm

What? Those pigs did NOT burrow here! Srsly, you are breaking them! Snick doesn't burrow here either. I think you need to bring everyone here.

TexCavy

Post   » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:40 pm

"pig-shaped lumps of fleece" LOL

Sidera17

Post   » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:04 pm

That picture of Albert with the eye and hair looks like he's posing as an anime character. XD

Chex is definitely a Yankee pig. *lol* And he wasn't born in a pet store, so I doubt they are related. Distant cousins....?

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:12 am

The lump on the right stuck his face out so he could breathe while chugging green pepper. The lump on the left (in the back corner) is also eating green pepper.

"We never misbehave."

Sidera17

Post   » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:55 am

Wow, they really trashed the cage! XD Also, I have the same starry-night fleece as you, Alden.