Pigjes Pigs Piggadise Part Poo ... erm ... Two!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:21 am

Hi everyone!

This is the second topic with Dutch piggies living a life with many creative ideas. Our hoomanz say that they do it to inspire people with ideas for piggies. We just let them believe that. Between you and me, we trained them well to offer us more stuff to play with!

This was the first topic:
viewtopic.php?t=53239

Some pics got deleted, because the picture storage place gets hiccups when there are too many pics in there. But, in case you’d like to see all the ideas the hoomanz had over the years, have a look at their YouTube channel.
http://www.youtube.com/Pigjes
I’m sure they put all our embarrassing moments on tape! No wonder they feel guilty to buy us more!

Hooman mom found a set of giant Lego blocks, meant as storage containers for kids. One of her friends found the actually!

She used the smallest one as a hidey and the bottom part as a pellet bowl.

The medium ones make perfect house and loungers!

Nope, that’s not one long body, us W-twins are in here!

The hoomanz lured us on the loungers with food!

Honestly, they did well, but they can do better, right?

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:35 pm

Lego! Giant LEGO!! LOVE it!!!!!

CreamyPB

Post   » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:05 pm

Very creative. Love this idea.

CreamyPB

Post   » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:59 pm

All of your videos are amazing. I love all the creative ideas you have for your pigs. Any plans for a Halloween themed video?

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:32 pm

What creative use for those lego blocks. I didn't even realize they came in these sizes. Amazing how everything is always so colour coordinated.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:37 am

Thanks! I have to say the pigs love it very much, because of the different items it offers. It looks fantastic too, I have to say. It took several hours to make decent looking entrances in it, but it was well worth it.

I saw those fleeces dead cheap, so I bought them, couldn't resist.

Plucky loves to sleep out in the open, so she loves these loungers.

As was to be expected, the W-twins love spending time in the big Lego together.

Creamy: I am working on a Halloweeny vid ; ) With any luck, a Christmassy vid will happen too, depending on the fact that my order will arrive in time. It has been ordered months ago, but Jenny from Pimpmypiggy has been swamped with orders, so I had to wait, which is no big deal.

Hub's family forgot my birthday prezzie, which is not the first time, so I was disappointed that I couldn't order the pigs something absolutely outrageously cute from the money I would have gotten. Hub was so sweet to make me order it anyway, bless him. He also gave me a tip on finding the same stuff in a dead cheap version, so now I have 5 of them instead of one! It will arrive several weeks from now. I'm absolutely thrilled on what I came up with this time!

GuineaPiggin

Post   » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:15 am

The W twins have the cutest little chubby faces! ^_^ Who is that on the left? I can never tell them apart.

Also, love the new title, "part poo". =)

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:28 am

Aww thankies!

Left is Woozy: her hair is a bit darker, she has two brown ears and she suffers from shrunken head disease, lol! Whoopy is a tad paler, has one pink ear and is skinnier.

serelixyue

Post   » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:04 am

the plumpness factor on this page is overflowing! your W twins are SO CUTE! Yes, I think it's Woozy that always looks a little grouchy, lol

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:01 am

Heheheh, she does look grumpy, but she can snuggle me sooooo hard, lol.

Enjoy the pigs latest vid! Monster Mash!
http://youtu.be/Pm2js4YF_1g

Regiane
Cavy Slave Since '08

Post   » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:35 am

Looove it!

CreamyPB

Post   » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:05 pm

Ohhh Pigjes! That was adorable! Doing the Monster Mash, guinea pig style! Where do you get all those adorable cozies in your vids?