On and off diarrhea for my one year old-please help!! please

Momof4littlepigs

Post   » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:46 pm

oh, ok thanks...I was under the impression they needed 35mg 10 and 35 is a big difference :)

Josephine
Little Jo Wheek

Post   » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:08 pm

No idea where you got 35 mg. I think maintenance is 10 mg. Deficiency is more like 50. Since he has GI problems, I would not go on the high end for that exact reason.

Momof4littlepigs

Post   » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:00 pm

Hi all it has been a while, but I just wanted to report that Sonic is doing amazing! poop is normal and all is well. I did an elimination diet with probiotics sprinkled on his pellets. I gradually kept increasing his veggies, greens etc and changing it up, a little pepper here, a little carrot there, I even tried out some wheat grass on occasion and he is good as new! Making beans lol I cut out the probiotics too, but still have on hand just in case.......but now we got a whole other bag of issues with this kid, which I am posting elsewhere as it does not relate to this thread. We knew he was unique and he sure is!!! the little runt!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:29 pm

Thanks for the update! So glad to hear he is doing well.

Topaz

Post   » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:28 am

Woo! I know how frustrating this issue can be and how great it feels when things are looking good! Excellent news. :)