20 guinea pigs Danbury, CT

Sidera17

Post   » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:16 pm

I can get the pigs to rpaws if we meet around the Springfield area. Also, we can probably foster a boy or two for a month if seraph needs some time before picking up hers.

I also, (woefully?) have my weeks open, if there is transport needed during the week.

Maisiesmom
Supporter in '11

Post   » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:27 pm

I can keep a pair as temporary fosters if someone can get them to my area. Also, if any eventually head towards Danni and HALT, I can transport down from the NYC area. I should have a decently sized open cage in a few days.

seraphanjil

Post   » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:50 pm

If ericka, Sidera and Maisies can all foster for a little while then they are welcome to be part of our rescue. We are still moving in, stil have no working washer and dryer and are very limited in space until we are totally unpacked.

So if Ericka can do 3 or 4 of the same sex, Maisies can do a pair and Sidera can do a pair, we are looking at 8 ish? Plus Lifelong taking 7, we are at 15, so just 5 need additional placement?

Sidera17

Post   » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:32 pm

Maisiesmom- If we met in Stamford again, I could bring you your pair, since Critter Connection is really close to my house. We should probably meet somewhere other than the train station this time though. *lol*

Critter Connecti
Supporter in '12

Post   » Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:57 pm

I may be able to keep the "difference." I've received several adoption applications that I haven't had a chance to review yet.

I'm corresponding with the person that has the pigs. I can have all 20 pigs brought to me by Saturday morning if transport to all that have offered to help can happen by Sunday. I don't have room to hold that many past the weekend.

Sidera17

Post   » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:10 pm

I can definitely come and pick up pigs next Saturday or Sunday.

Maisiesmom
Supporter in '11

Post   » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:51 pm

Sidera, I could meet you somewhere in Stamford the following week (would that be 12/19?). I can keep until Seraph can take them - I assume that would be shortly after New Years?

seraphanjil

Post   » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:13 pm

I can likely take females after new years. My community female cage is pretty welcoming.

Ericka said she can pick up Sunday. She can't get online right now so she asked me to post for her.

Critter Connecti
Supporter in '12

Post   » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:26 am

Thank you everyone. All 20 will come to my house this week, either on Wednesday or Saturday morning. Seraph, did Ericka say how many she can accomodate until she goes to Buffalo?

seraphanjil

Post   » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:27 am

She said she can keep 4-5 of the same sex at her house but i'm not sure if she would also be picking up some to bring to Buffalo as well. I"ll ask her this afternoon

shanachie05

Post   » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:42 pm

I'm back on. Thank you, Seraphanjil. Long story that is off topic as to inability to login.
I can take 4-5 same sex pigs to foster at my house to take to adoption events and hold for Seraph or others if room opens.
I am also taking 7 for Life Long Tails.
I can do Sunday pickup. Will be coming from Deerfield, NH that weekend, as it is the barn's holiday party all weekend.

Critter Connecti
Supporter in '12

Post   » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:45 pm

Shanachie, are you going to come all the way to CT? Or do you want me to see if Rpaws can come Sunday morning and bring them to Massachusetts?