The Legend Of Stripey

minismama

Post   » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:31 pm

Even though I am Stripey, I don't have time to tell any story tonight. I'm kind of busy right now.

I am Koda THE Bear, and I don't have time to tell any story tonight, either. The fact that I am most likely a Rex instead of a Teddy was CLASSIFIED information. Pigjes blew my cover by posting so many comparison photos of Plucky, Bubbly, and Piep. Now, mum is going to go around telling people that I am Rex. Time for information control. (I am still THE Bear.)

minismama

Post   » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:56 pm

Hi! My name is Callie! I'm a Christmas Tree!

I like playing in the hay. It is fun! I get to tell story tonight. Back in October, my human mum brought my piggymom, Harley, and my big sister, Powder Puff, home for foster care. See, this is Powderpuff. She looks like me!

I never really got to meet my big sister because me and my brothers were still inside Mama Harley's belly. Then on November 5th, we came out!

My three brothers all had something called Serious Birth Defects. They all died when they were barely three weeks old. That made everybody sad, especially my human mumma.

A few weeks ago, mumma brought Mama Harley back to the shelter so that she could be adopted out. Right after that, mumma went to a store to get food for us. She came home with food and....another guinea pig. Mumma was mad because someone had abandoned a guinea pig at the food store in a really tiny dirty cage. Mumma is going to foster this new girl pig for a rescue until someone wants to adopt her. Her name is Celia.

You know what the best part of my story is? December 19th, after talking with dad, mum went back to the shelter to sign some papers and make it OFFICIAL that they were ADOPTING me!! I get to stay here! I'm cute!!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:29 pm

Aw . . . I felt so sad for the LW's . . . then the happy last photo and getting adopted! Brilliant :)

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:02 pm

Congrats on the new fur kids. They are adorable. I'm glad you have Callie after the loss of her siblings. Their time was much too short.

serelixyue

Post   » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:34 am

oh those little babies huddling together :) They grow up so so fast, though. THank you for the update

Sidera17

Post   » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:06 pm

Oh my goodness, I can't believe I missed this about Monkey. I'm so sorry. The lethal babies were heartbreaking.

Thank you for rescuing poor Celia!

Diva

Post   » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:32 pm

Callie,

I KNEW your mumma would adopt you!

Continue to learn from Koda. You can definitely achieve that level of awesomeness.

Your sister Powderpuff got a human family for Chrstmas. The rescue will make sure Celia gets a great home as well.

JaneDoe

Post   » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:59 pm

Sorry about the babies who died, but glad about the others. Got any new pix of Stripey?

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:46 am

Stripey is so cute! I have a soft spot for pale Rex, hehehe.

minismama

Post   » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:05 pm

Stripey wishes to apologize for not being available for new pictures at this time. She and Little Red Bear have been quite busy.

(note: the above was accomplished by the Hooligans Young Team within 48 hours or so after I had cleaned the cage.)

JaneDoe

Post   » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:08 pm

Ha!

minismama

Post   » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:06 pm

Aunty JaneDoe, Aunty JaneDoe,

HI! It's me, Stripeyface!! Look at what I've got for you.

By the way, the lady from the Rescue came to take the foster pig, Celia away. She found someone who's adopting her.