Support the Board in 2012!

camende
Supporter 08-09 & 11-13

Post   » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:55 pm

I am mad at myself for missing '10. But, my husband and I had alot of problems at the end of 2009 and then I lost Sugar. I was a basket case for a while and disappeared from all things internet.

If 08-09 & 11-12 fits that would be fine.

I'll think about changing the avatar. Now that I have lost all my original piggies, I might want to do something that is dedicated to them.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:10 am

Good reasons to bump this topic:
1) to politely ask to change my subtitle ; )
2) to attract more supporters!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:18 am

Please respond to my question that I posted above (I had also sent you an email):

"Oh, some clarification here - (thanks for the donation!) - by "subtitle" do you mean nickname? Or do you want a different notation?

p.s. the nickname goes right under your name and the notation goes under your avatar if you have one (your current notation is "Supporter in '11" and I can change that to what you called a subtitle or update it to "Supporter in '12" if you wish).

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:09 am

OK, it got sorted, thanks!! Sorry for my confusion!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:16 pm

I am shocked to find out you must not read every thread! (or you would have stumbled across my question) Anyway, I'm glad it got sorted out too. And thanks again for the donation!!

Regiane
Cavy Slave Since '08

Post   » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:37 pm

Lynx, I have a (maybe dumb) question:

"A $40 donation will get you an animated avatar"

These $40 must be a donation made at one time or if a member donate $20 + 20 in the same year it will count?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 pm

I can combine donations if you wish.

Regiane
Cavy Slave Since '08

Post   » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:57 pm

I wish! :)
I'll send you an email later. Thank you!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:30 am

Lynx, I am sorry that you force me to explain myself, as I really hate being sappy, draw attention to my illness and would hate it that people think I say stuff to make them feel sorry for me.

I'm disabled because of MS, for over 80% according to the government. That was a shock to me when I received that letter, as it means not even 20% of me functions properly, lol. Debatable what of that 19% still functions "normally".

Because of the winter cold, I'm also in terrible pain, which has a severe effect on my concentration and memory. Each winter I go though sheer hell because of the pain. There are no pain meds that help, or that I can stand, or that I'm not allergic to, to stop the pain, besides a simple headache pill everyone takes and almost has no effect on me. I hope you can see what that does to my concentration.

My MS also caused long and short term memory issues too, real bad ones. I must have thought I read the page when I responded. It happens more then once. It is certainly not a bad intent to not read a question. I can't remember well who is who and who has which pigs, as I used to in the past. GL is the only forum I still attend, I had to quit all other remaining ones for that reason, or I have no more clue over who says what. I do sincerely hope people can understand that.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:41 am

Oh, I was just posting in jest (not everyone reads everything). I am sorry you have concentration issues and so many physical issues. You are a great gal and don't deserve to live in any pain!

Most importantly, we are sorted out. Keep in mind I actually kid around a lot and may make comments that are to be taken lightly.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:01 pm

Hehehe, thanks for the compliment. I'm OK ; )

Regiane
Cavy Slave Since '08

Post   » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:53 am

Lynx, I sent a donation right now with PayPal. I sent a message through there about it. ;)

(about Lynx comments, I still laugh when I remember the answer to someone who asked if banana peel can be given to GPs)