Once upon a time, in Pancakeland... Part 2

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:18 pm

Oh what cuties. I loves them.

Brainerror

Post   » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:49 am

oh Aimi and your lovely metal coloured bum!

SwtMelly

Post   » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:08 am

Why has it taken me just over a year to realize your piggies have sticky-up ears? Doh!

Happy New Year! Mwah!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:08 am

Oh, loved the update!!! They are cute as always!!!

Regiane
Cavy Slave Since '08

Post   » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:15 pm

Thanks for all the replies and good wishes - the girls are feeling so loved. We all hope you have a lot og great and beautiful days. :D

I think Panqueca learned a thing with a certain pig at this forum, I'll not say her name, but she's a folding girl and is afraid of the eagles...
ImageI folded it, mom... What? Isn't it allowed in the piggy world? Tell Ouisier she was right, it's much better this way...

Well, I have no news, these days are just common days, so I decided to make a VIDEO with Panqueca, Pantufinha and Aimi in a typical day, just doing their piggie things, what I think is just too cust by itself.

ImagePantufinha: Ok, you say we are cute, but please mom, stop pointing this machine to us, we need more pellets here!

You'll see on the video they are master of being comfortable. At final, you can see Aimi's little stand-up ears moving while she's napping. lol
ImageAimi: Yes, yes... can you stop laughing now? My cage was cleaned and I'm tired! I need to sleep now...

goosey1019

Post   » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:26 pm

hehe. That video is super cute. :)

rshevin

Post   » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:48 pm

I am jealous. Your pigs are just darling. Send them treats and kishes from the US!

Regiane
Cavy Slave Since '08

Post   » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:33 pm

Are you ready for a kissing session?

So, sit down, click HERE and see the video! ♥

TexCavy

Post   » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:37 pm

I love those girls so much! Especially the sticky up ears. Next time I will say plump tummies or round bums or some such, till I cover it all, lol.

Sidera17

Post   » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:39 pm

I wish my pigs expressed their love! Well, at least expressed it THAT way.... Too cute!

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:27 am

Yes Pantufinha, I want to kiss you too :-)

Brainerror

Post   » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:51 am

flat aimi <3