There's a Mouse in the House!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:00 am

Mouse has such an adorable face. xoxox

Some pigs are just snugglier than others. And I think they're more likely to snooze pancake-ly as they age. I don't think it's always to do with hearts! Don't stress!

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:00 am

Mouse has a Doctor's appointment with Dr. J next Wednesday at 5! Cross paws and fingers that everything is normal! :)

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:24 pm

Ugh. He's at it again, poo-munching. not just the caecals, ALL of them! Only at floor time, there are plenty of poos in his cage, but he just ate at least 8 or 10. Unfortunately I was sitting here eating supper at the time - I almost saw my Subway again. :-/

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:56 pm

Wishing Mouse a stress-free vet visit. Or maybe those ninja vibes should be for mum. He looks adorable as always.

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:42 pm

Oh, hai fans!

Its still cold here in Iowa, but will be getting warmer soon. You have to know how to stay warm! This cozy blanket helps!

Sometimes, being warm will put you to sleep, though!

But I quickly woke up and was shocked when they told me I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday! Ahhhh!

Someone save me from the doctor?

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:27 am

Awwww!

Crrrystal

Post   » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:01 am

Cali has graciously offered to be Mouse's snuggle buddy if we get another Winter before we actually see Spring. :)

Hasn't this been a crazy season? We're all ready for the 50s+ temps this week!

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:03 pm

Yes, Crrrystal, it has! I wore flip flops to church on Sunday - who would have thought we would get 4 inches of snow! I've never worn sandals and Uggs in the same day before, until now!

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:02 pm

Mouse is very very upset with me, after his visit with the doctor today.
Dr. J said it was "quite the rodeo" getting him xrayed and I'm not surprised. :)
Apparently he didn't want cooperate as well as "most" pigs lol.
For the full update, check out his med thread!

viewtopic.php?t=64338&start=20

Sorry if the link is long, I'm on a not so cooperative mobile device. :)

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:22 pm

Mouse here! Today, a big changed happened. Here I was snoozing away, taking my afternoon nap and BAM! I get taken from my cage. This is too early for floor time, I'm thinking! What's going on, Mom?

Later, when floor time was over, and I went back to my house. But, what is this?! No crunchy aspen? What IS this fuzziness under my feet?

Mom switched my cage to fleece! It's fuzzy and nice and soft to nap on. I already broke it in with poo!

And I have a towel tent to hide under! I love it. I don't even sleep in my cozy beds, just under the tent. Can you find me?

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:41 am

Very nice setup. and the green looks like nice soft fuzzy grass. Lucky Mouse!

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:21 pm

Wait till you see the new development in Mouse's house!! A new cozy place to sleep..