Random Piggie Pictures # 42

Ellisa

Post   » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:26 pm

goosey1019, you go it!
I love The Big Bang Theory :) People always tell me that I should have named my boy Leonard instead of Sheldon, but I don't care for Leonard. I do love Sheldon, though! He's my fav :D

clairey

Post   » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:53 pm

Sheldon certainly thought through the physics of the parsley distribution!

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:34 am

Mousey's Easter shoot!

:)

And with his "brothers'" memorial plushys!

PooksiedAnimals
Supporting my GL Habit

Post   » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:12 pm

Mouse is cute!

For all you Bertie fans out there:

For those of you cheering on Bertie, the current current score is 4-3. I think I need to admit I'm beaten.

AldenM1
Supporter in '16

Post   » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:10 pm

Hee!

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:14 pm

Bertie! You're so talented! :)

goosey1019

Post   » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:26 pm

Haha, I love Mouse's mid-chew expression in the last photo! And Bertie, hats off to you.

Ellisa, my pigs are named after television characters too, and I get really excited whenever anyone figures it out. :)

crazypiggie247
The Herd Of Wonders

Post   » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:29 pm

Bertie!!! I miss that chubber. She is such a smart and wily pig. I just love her.

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:59 pm

I love the pictures of Bertie in her hayloft.

Piggywig

Post   » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:07 pm

Hello everyone, I've been away for a bit. Back now, and took the boys out yesterday for spring photos and a piggie-nic. Please excuse Louie's nails, I've been away, and didn't want to do them before we went outside. Time for a clipping! Everyone did so well on our outing, I wanted to share.

Carrier full o' butts
outdoors 033 by friend2kitties2011, on Flickr
From the left, that's MoonPie, Snickers, Smokey, and Louie

Smokey in the sunshine
outdoors 034 by friend2kitties2011, on Flickr

Lou-Lou's Lippies!
louielips by friend2kitties2011, on Flickr

Can we go in now, please?
outdoors 035 by friend2kitties2011, on Flickr

Oh, video too...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1xRZ1qaZqc&list=UUSx6b4Hd2mjM1EgA3xTDe_w&index=2&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP7ssCydSPU&list=UUSx6b4Hd2mjM1EgA3xTDe_w&index=1&feature=plcp

We had a nice time together.

Gabby88

Post   » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:15 pm

It's a little early, but Chi and Abby want to tell everyone to have a Happy Easter!!

cwolf116

Post   » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:55 pm

Sunny relaxing and enjoying veggies two days post-surgery. (Sorry for the crappy cell phone pictures.)

PooksiedAnimals
Supporting my GL Habit

Post   » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:56 pm

A basket of butts!

I love the little bunny ears!

goosey1019

Post   » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:31 pm

Lou-Lou is adorable!

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:53 pm

Piggywig, that carrier looks pretty full. I can take Smokey off your hands if it would help! :)

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:50 am

I love that last one of Lou!

Piggywig

Post   » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:47 pm

I so LOVE the pictures of Mouse with the little piggie. Just so precious.

Sunny looks so good eating post-op. I'm so happy to see a lively piggy post-op!

Ha ha Bertie, you have it aaaaalllll figured out.

I love Chi and Abby's Easter picture. I wanted my boys to wear ears, but I'm thinking they would say no. But Smokey probably would. He's such a patient pig.

That carrier gets HEAVY with all those butts in it. But I can't let Smokey go... he's the only one that gets along with everybody! :)

I wanted to wait, but after playing with the photos in Picnik, there's no way I can wait anymore. I will wait on Facebook, but here are the boys for Easter, or just for Spring, if you celebrate that. In front of my Mom's clematis vine.

snickmooneaster by friend2kitties2011, on Flickr

smokeandloueaster by friend2kitties2011, on Flickr

Aaaah! I had to share.

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:32 pm

What great photos, Piggywig! I especially like the second one. Is the original photo you took the same as the one above but without the drawings added? If so (and if you're interested), it might make a great photo for next year's calendar! My calendar possibilities folder is aching for more pictures!

karalianne
Supporter in '12

Post   » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:41 am

I took lots of photos while the boys were having floor time today (and a few last week of Squeak during his lap time) and thought I would share. I had a blast watching them play this morning while I was resting in between steps of cleaning their cage (I'm still recovering from surgery, so everything takes at least twice as long as usual).

First up we have Squeak's piggy lips! from during lap time:
(No I'm not flashing my bra straps at you, that's a tank top. I promise.)

I love this shot of Bubble; I found myself captivated by his mutton chops today for some reason!
Note Batman is availing himself of the unattended veggies. That boy's attitude is basically that I NEVER give him veggies, and I am obviously trying to STARVE him to death.

Sorry this one is blurry, but I love it anyway.
My cat is the same colours as the brothers! That scene actually lasted longer than I thought it would. Bubble was really curious about Roy and smelled her through the bars for a fairly long time.

Poor Bubble spent most of floor time at this end of the pen, staring longingly toward his cage.
When I was ready to start moving them back into the clean cage, I took Bubble out first and let him loose on the kitchen floor. He looked around a bit, then headed straight for the cage. Poor little man.

Here we see that Fuzzy White Butts look way bigger than silky black ones. I guess it's true: black really is slimming!
(Batman weighs about 1250g; Bubble is 1380g; and Squeak is 1460g.)

Squeak really looks like a little lion or bear, I don't know how he does it. He's so sweet!
Well, sweet-looking, at least. Dude is probably the one who bit Batman's foot last month, after all.

Of course, the first thing that has to happen once they get back into their cage is tipping over the hay box:
Bubble is the one sniffing at his brother's bum. You can tell the brothers apart because Bubble's red stripe is much more well-defined than Squeak's.

After all that redecorating, it was time for a nap!
Bubble has the leg out, Squeak is just pancaked in his usual position.

Of course, Batman's not sleeping.
Way too much hay to be eaten! And veggies! And pellets! And he's starving, don't you know!

Nemo

Post   » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:50 pm

Sister sent me these pictures in her latest Nemo update:
hay hat

981 posts